The Origin to Everything

Satsuki was inside her helicopter, after dropping off the two members of your squad. When the doors closed, she collapsed and her uniform was starting to attempt to devour her. Then Iori sprayed her with a foam, stopping it and made Junketsu turn back into it's dormant state.

Soroi: Hurry and undress, the tranquilizing coagulant wont last long.

Satsuki:...thank you

Iori then pinned Junketsu to a case. Soroi was pouring a cup of tea for Satsuki, who changed into a bathrobe. The signs of fatigue was visible on her.

Soroi: Your more exhausted than last time. Life Fiber Override is not safe Miss, especially for long periods.

Satsuki: I'm well aware of the risk I take. Although, given how Matoi wears a Kamui. I have no choice, but to wear Junketsu to fight her.

Soroi: Yes Miss, as you say.

Iori: Is that wise, Uncle Soroi?!

Soroi: By now Iori, everyone in our family understands one thing about Lady Satsuki. Once when she has made up her mind, there is nothing in Heaven or on Earth that could change her mind. All we could do, is support her decision.

Satsuki: Soroi, Iori, I know that I'm asking much from you. But please indulge me for just a bit longer. (Thank goodness (Y/N) didn't see me like this)

Then the helicopter's speaker turned on.

Nui: [My! My! My! I had no idea, that you were pushing yourself this hard Lady Satsuki?!

Iori: Who is that?!

Satsuki: Harime(now I'm more glad (Y/N) isn't here)

One of the helicopter pilots, was Nui Harime.

Nui: Yep, in the flesh!

Iori: When did the High Order Tailor, come aboard?!

Nui: Oh, I go where ever I want! No one could stop me, you silly!

Satsuki: What do you want?

Nui: *mimicking Satsuki*"What do you want" I don't want anything, but your mom does! She wants to know about the Raid Trip! You know, how it went and all that! I had some free time since someone banned me from Honnouji Academy! So I figured, that I'll hop on over and give you a lift!

Satsuki: You came, because you wanted to see Senketsu and Junketsu fight.

Nui: Can't fool you, can I! Your the only one who really understands me, that's my Lady Satsuki! (I also wanted to see that cute boy (Y/N) again)

Back to your location---

You, Aikuro, Ryuko, Mako, and Tsumugu met up near the bay. Aikuro and Tsumugu was looking at the wreckage of there base.

Aikuro: *sighs* What a mess

Tsumugu: At least we're not dead and we sure ain't quitting.

(Y/N): Ok glowing nipples, how am I part of your group?

Aikuro: I would answer your question, but first come with me.

Ryuko: Hold on, where are we going?!

Aikuro: You heard Kiryuin, she's taking things to the next level. So there is no point keeping secrets anymore. It's time I told you, everything and the true identity of you (Y/N)!

Mako: AAAAAHH! OH.MY.GOD!! Mr. Mikasuki, is that you! 

Aikuro: Oh that's right, you only saw me in disguise!

Mako: Mr. Mikasuki, are you an exhibitionest?!

Aikuro: Actually I'm-

Mako:*looks at Ryuko* You guys are into the same thing!