Preparations

Outside of the ship, Ryuko and Satsuki was standing on the deck.

Ryuko: Your seriously going to put Junketsu on again? You think that you could control it?

Satsuki: Yes, in a matter in fact I do.

Ryuko: Yeah, good luck with that! You couldn't sync with Senketsu.

Senketsu: Stop harassing her Ryuko, remember that she risked her life to save you.

Ryuko: So what if she did, you think that I'm going to forget about what she did to us at Honnouji!

Satsuki:*sigh* What do you want?

Ryuko: Let me belt you one.

Senketsu: Stop it Ryuko!

Ryuko: If I punch you with everything I got and cant knock you down, then I'll know that you have what it takes to fight alongside me!

Aikuro: That is the craziest thing that I've heard! All what she is wearing is a coat and your in fully synced mode! One hit from you and she'll die!

Ryuko: Your forgetting something! She's the "Great Satsuki Kiryuin"!

Satsuki:...Very well, do it. We face Ragyo Kiryuin! If I fall to you, then I have no chance of beating her. Go ahead and hit me, I shall withstand it.

Ryuko: Keep telling yourself that. We'll find out in a second.

Ryuko then pulled her fist back and then sent her fist at Satsuki. Then Gamagoori came in front of her punch and got sent back. Even Satsuki was surprised.

 Even Satsuki was surprised

Satsuki: Gamagoori!

Ryuko: This is between me and her!

Ryuko then tried to punch Satsuki again, but Sanageyama stood in her way and got sent back.

Ryuko: My god, what is with you people?!

Gamagoori: Is that the best you could do Matoi?!

Ryuko: What?!

Gamagoori: Did you put everything you had in that punch?! Because it didn't feel like it!

Ryuko: Yeah, of course I did!

Gamagoori: If you did, then why are we still alive?!

Sanageyama: He's right! If you really did hit us with full force, then it should've killed us!

Ryuko: I pulled my punches, because you two got in my way!

Gamagoori: That is no excuse! It shouldn't matter WHO gets in your way! Such lack of commitment proves that your not worthy to punch Lady Satsuki!

Ryuko: Screw you, I'm committed!

Sanageyama: It doesn't look like it from where I'm standing?! Lady Satsuki has standards and has NO room for weak ass punches touch her!