Fight Club

After a few days Ryuko's injuries finished healing up. Now you, Mako, and Ryuko was going to eat lunch on top of a giant rusty chain.

Ryuko: This looks awesome

Everyone: Thanks for the lunch

You immediately caught a knife that was flying at Ryuko's lunch.

Ryuko: Woah!

You and Ryuko both look to see a student covered in knifes standing.

???: Ryuko Matoi! I'm the President of the Knife-Throwing Club! Jack Naito is the n-

Before he could finish, you wrapped your vines around him and pulled him close.

(Y/N): No one cares! Ryuko, heads up!

Ryuko then transforms and slices his uniform. His spare knifes fly past Mako, who was still eating her lunch. Then you and Ryuko both dodge some vines.

Ryuko: Hey, watch it (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Wasn't me!

You both look to see that it was sent by a guy covered in a red plant-like uniform.

???: It was me! I'm the president of the Nanjing Lily Club, Kagesaburo Kagero! 

Ryuko then sliced up his uniform before he knew it. Then another one came out on a tip rope. After telling you that she is the president of the club, Ryuko sliced up her uniform.

(Y/N): *rubbing eyes* Well I just lost my apatite

Ryuko: Knife throwing, Nanjing Lily, and Tip Rope Walking? What is with these specific clubs coming from?

Mako: Oh all those guys used to be in the Acrobatics Club, they decided to split up because of you though.

Ryuko: Because of me?

Mako: Yup, remember! Because if someone defeats you, they get promoted to Three-Star. But they have to be Two-Stars first and they have to be president of a club for that. So they split up to form new clubs and that is why they are coming after you now.