Friendly Fight

(Y/N): What the hell!!!

Senketsu: Ok, your going to need to calm down!

(Y/N):*looks at Satsuki* Why?!

Satsuki:*already put on a Nudist uniform* Your the only one who could fully use Senketsu's power! So YOU must fight Ryuko! *wiping nose*

(Y/N):...you just wanted to see me in little clothing, did you?

Satsuki:*finished wiping her nose* I had no intension for that!

(Y/N): You JUST had a nosebleed!

Satsuki: I got it from my fight with Ryuko! Also look out!

(Y/N): Wha- *smack*

Ryuko kicked you across the front of the ship.

Sanageyama: What is going on?!

Gamagoori: Lady Satsuki gave the Kamui to (Y/N)!

Sanageyama: HA! Wish I could've seen that- ow, hurts to laugh.

Nonon: Ha! Ha! Ha! He looks like a dork!

Sanageyama: Then why do I smell blood from your nose?

Nonon: Huh?

Nonon wipes her nose and sees blood.

Back to the fight---

You got off the ground.

(Y/N):*chuckles*

Ryuko: What's so funny?

(Y/N): I just realized that we never fought before. Guess this is my turn to bring you back to your senses.

Ryuko: Do you honestly think that you could beat me?

(Y/N): Lets find out! Ready Senketsu?!

Senketsu: Ready!

You and Ryuko jump at each other. Satsuki tossed you the short sword of Bakuzan

(Y/N): RYUUUUUKO!

Ryuko: (Y/N)!

You two clash swords, causing a shockwave around the front of the ship. When the smoke cleared, everyone saw that you and Ryuko were dashing around the deck with incredible speed. Sparks were flying everywhere.

(Y/N): (Holy Shit! It feels like I'm dashing through the wind like I weigh nothing!) This is amazing!

Senketsu: I'm surprised that you are getting the hang of this quickly.

Ryuko: You may be fast, but could you and that dishrag match me and Junketsu?!

(Y/N): Like I said, we just have to find out!

You warped behind Ryuko and swung your sword at her. Ryuko blocked it and kicked at you. You hopped off of her leg and landed behind her. When she tried to slash at you, you warped away and started making after images around her. You were also giving cuts around her body, even though she healed them quickly.

 You were also giving cuts around her body, even though she healed them quickly