(Chapter 13) Recess

(The final chapter booiiis.....I have a surprise at the end)

It was night time and the dance had just begun everyone was there partying, laughing, and most importantly dancing. We also see our other four heroes waiting to began their plan to destroy this school once and for all and our queen bitch Blazer stomping her way over to her friend Bamboo who was dancing with her crush Hachi.

Blazer: Hachi why are you touching her? Why are you touching her? Bamboo how could you do this to me he's mine.

She turned to Forge, N-pacer, and octoglasses.

Blazer: You're just gonna stand there and watch this happen?! I made you. You guys are nothing without me.

Blazer was furious when her friends turned their backs on her. Meanwhile with the four boys.

Army: Boys, this place looks sort of beautiful, don't you think?

Rider: It'll make beautiful ashes.

Aloha: I'm really nervous. Do you think we should be doing this?

Mask: It'll be fine. Tonight's the night.

Rider: Just stick to the plan. I made it. It's meticulous. You'll be okay.

As soon as they were done going over the plan again Skull came in unexpectedly and Aviators was amazed.....amazed enough to spill some punch onto the floor.

Rider: Boys. You know what you've gotta do.

Mask: Yep.

Aloha: Wait. Why is he here?

They all turned to see Skull, and walked over to him.

Rider: There's no way in hell you had enough time to get rid of Vintage.

Aloha: Yeah. Shouldn't you be up there.

Skull: Where?

Army: The loudspeaker.

Rider: Yeah. Why aren't you up there.

Skull: Ok, so I got asked to the dance by Vintage.

All boys: WHAT!!!

Skull: I know.

Rider: Boy. Seriously? You let that monster manipulate you.

Skull: Well-

Aloha: Even I didn't abandon ship this time and trust me I wanted to.

Rider: I thought we're were going to get out this place for good.

Skull: Look I'm sorry. I am. Seriously? Look I don't know, I guess I was being-

Mask: Being selfish.

Skull: Forget it.

Skull walked out of the gym upset as much as his friends.

Mask: Wait!

Rider: Nope. Let him go. It's fine.

Meanwhile Skull went into the bathroom to wash his hands. Then he looked at himself in the mirror.

Skull: You fucked up the whole plan. And all for some asshole who doesn't even like you. Real smart.

Then goggles appeared behind him.