You're Cute

Chloe POV

Me and my best friend Ellie were currently at a baseball game for our college with some other friends. We are all juniors in college at the University of Georgia in Athens, Ga. Me and Ellie lived in the college's apartments but we spent most of our time with our friends at the school. Ellie was dating a baseball player but I was sadly single. I had dated a few guys in high school and like 2 in college but I wasn't a major flirter.

" so are you like looking for a guy Chloe," my friend Amber asked as the whole group of girls which consisted of 6 girls looked at me.

" I mean I'm not looking but I'm not looking either. If he comes them he comes," I said as they all rolled their eyes at me

" girl you and Nicole are the only ones single we need to get you guys some boys," Ellie said as the baseball boys came out of their dugout and onto the field for warmups.

" look number 24, 18, and 11 are all single, just go and introduce yourselves," Amber said as me and Nicole just rolled your eyes.

" 24 is actually really smart and cute, he's one of Josh's friends, I think his name is Jackson," Ellie said as I nodded

" I mean he cute but I doubt he'd ever look at me," I said as they all chuckled.

" Girl your hot of course he'd look at you," Nicole said as I dropped my jaw at her.

" you're single too girl, you need to be getting looked at," I chuckled at her just as Ellie and Jasmine's boyfriends, Josh and Trip came over to kiss them before the game started, but Ellie whispered something in Josh's ear before he chuckled nodded and left.

" What did you just ask him to do," I asked her as she laughed

" nothing just ask Jackson to check you out," Ellie said as I punched her in the arm as Jackson looked our way.

" girl he's already looking," Nicole said as I rolled my eyes.

" seriously like when the last time you hooked up with someone or got laid," Nicole asked me but Ellie answered for me

" it's been like 7 months guys she's so lonely," Ellie said as I rolled my eyes

" you guys are annoying," I said as the national anthem began to play so we stood up. We watched as the game went on and clapped at every good play but soon me, Amber, and Nicole got hungry so we went and got a snack from the concession stands.

" seriously Chloe are you like gonna go out with Jackson if he asks you," Nicole asked me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, I don't know him like what if he's a total dick," I said as she nodded

" But you'll never know until you give it a go," Amber said as Nicole nodded

" guys he has to ask me first," I said as we got out stuff and headed back to our seats just as Jackson was up to Bat. The first pitch he got he knocked it over the fence so we all cheered because the bases were loaded.

...

The boys went on to win the game against Georgia Southern 11-4. After the game, the boys went to the locker room to change and then the girls were going to collect their boyfriends and we were going to go eat somewhere since it was Friday night. The girls, who's boyfriends weren't at the game, called their guys to come meet them at the field while we all walked over to the locker rooms to wait on the boys. They started to walk out and Josh came out closer to the back with Jackson and Trip... they all three walked over to us.

" is it cool if Jackson comes with us," Trip asked as the girls all nodded and me and Jackson locked eyes. They were perfect.

Jackson POV