Gender Reveal

"baby," Jackson said as he kissed between Chloe's shoulder blades and she moaned.

"we've gotta get up, our mom's are downstairs ready to decorate and your still naked," Jackson chuckled as Chloe smiled.

" we live alone, if I wanna sleep naked then I can." Chloe said as Jackson ripped the covers off of her, just as their moms walked in.

"oh jeez," Chloe's mom, Brooke, said as Chloe wrapped a blanket around her body as quick as she could.

"well I guess we should knock before we come in next time," Jackson's mom, Holly, said as both Jackson and Chloe sat up on the bed.

"ya think, we're kinda grown and in our own house a knock would be nice," Chloe said as their moms walked further in.

"HELLO, still naked," Chloe said as they both nodded and walked out.

"well come downstairs when you're dressed cause we need to talk," Brooke said as Jackson locked the door behind them.

"do they not realize that we are grown ass adults who pay our own bills and live alone," Chloe said as Jackson walked over to her and rubbed her arm.

"Calm down, they forget since we were just living with them like last month," Jackson said as he kissed Chloe's lips.

"I mean for god sake I'm pregnant I think they know how that happens," Chloe said as she climbed out of the bed and stormed off to the bathroom to get ready.

"ok then," Jackson said to himself before he walked behind her.

"hey but at least you look good naked," Jackson said as he slapped Chloe's butt.

"Not the point babe, not the point, I look good to you, not our moms," Chloe said as she rubbed his chest then turned the shower on as Jackson tried to get in with her.

"no, go entertain our mom's while I get dressed please, and don't let them destroy my perfect kitchen," Chloe said as Jackson nodded and walked out after getting dressed.

___

"look who's finally dressed," Brooke said as Chloe walked down the stairs fully dressed.

"you walked into OUR room in OUR house, you should have figured I wasn't dressed." Chloe said as Holly chuckled.

"I know, but lets get past that, people are supposed to be here in an hour and we have things to do," Brooke said as Chloe grabbed a smoothie out of the fridge to drink.

"ok who has the actual gender reveal item," Holly asked as Chloe stood next to Jackson.

"Ellie, she's bringing it with her, she should be her win the next few minutes,"Chloe said as she rubbed her stomach.

"ok and where is the reveal happening," Holly asked us as we shrugged our shoulders.

"we don't know what she's doing so we don't know, but we need inside and outside decorated," Jackson said as they all nodded.

"ok thanks guys you can go back upstairs or something for an hour, don't come back down till we tell you to though," Brooke said as we both nodded and headed upstairs.

___

"knock knock," Nicole said as she knocked on their office door.

"come in," Chloe said as Nicole walked in

"we're ready for you guys," Nicole said as Jackson shut his computer.

"we need you guys to put blindfolds on because the entire house is decorated in the gender color. Nobody has been inside yet because of that reason except your moms Ellie and me. We're gonna walk you out back and then do the reveal out there. There are black curtains up so you can't see inside though." Nicole said as she handed each of them a blindfold.

"you expect my pregnant ass to walk downstairs blindfolded." Chloe asked her and she nodded.

"I know but it must be done Clo," she said as she sighed and walked to the stairs where they put the blindfolds on. They got to the steps and Brooke grabbed Chloe's hand and helped her down the stairs since she was pregnant and was already clumsy. They all got downstairs and walked towards the backyard and then the glass opened and they walked out and took the blindfolds off.

"lets welcome the parents to be Chloe and Jackson," Ellie said as everyone cheered for them. There were around 40 people over because a lot of Jackson's new team was over here since he had been in spring training recently.

"ok Jackson seeing as you just started a new career in Baseball, we thought it'd only be fitting to find our your babies gender by way of baseball. So Chloe, we have one shot at this, please don't screw this up." Ellie said as Chloe gasped.

"me screw something up, never." Chloe said as Jackson chuckled at her. Ellie handed her the baseball filled with powder, and Jackson got handed a bat and then everyone took a step back.

"ok everyone count them down," Nicole said as Chloe got ready to throw the ball.

"5...4...3...2...1..." Everyone said as Chloe threw the ball and Jackson swung at it and white burst out of the ball.

"seriously Chloe," Chloe asked her as everyone laughed.

" I know I'm sorry but it can't be that easy to just walk down the stairs and find out the gender of your baby, " Ellie said as some of Jackson teammates walked over with a large box.

"I'm assuming there are balloons inside of this," Chloe asked her as she nodded.

" ok count then down again everyone," Nicole said again.

"3...2...1..." Everyone said once again Chloe and Jackson ripped open the box and black balloons came out but seconds later confetti cannons went off and they were showered with pink.

"It's a Girl," Ellie said as Chloe squealed and jumped on Jackson.

"on my gosh baby, we're having a girl." Jackson said as he kissed Chloe.

"I told you," Jackson said as he swung Chloe around in a circle.

" I didn't think she was a girl," Chloe said as she wiped the tears under her eyes and the Black curtain opened and the house was shown covered in pink decoration and the babies name displayed in large balloons. Chloe and Jackson had already picked out a name, one boy and one girl and they were certain on them.

"Lets go eat guys," Jackson said as they all cheered and walked inside hugging Chloe and Jackson as they all entered their house.

"oh guys I love her name," Amber said as she hugged Chloe.

" yeah I really love it now that I know she's a girl," Jackson said as he rubbed Chloe's belly from behind.

" how did you come up with it," Amber asked Chloe as they walked to the kitchen.

"it just came to me really, if she was a boy it was gonna be Landon but I just loved her name the moment I thought of it and Jackson did too. He came up with the middle name so it kinda just worked," Chloe said as they all three grabbed plates of food.

Jackson_Wyatt: River Rose, I can't wait to meet you daddy already loves you!!!