Money Moves

Jackson POV

Today, May 18th, is the last game of the season for me if we lose to Florida State in the National Playoffs. We have yet to beat them so I'm assuming that we are going to lose. It is currently Friday and I have classes from 9:35- 11 then me and Chloe are going to get something to eat. THen I have classes from 1-3 then I have to get ready for the game. Friday's are always easy for both me and Chloe. She has class from 8-9:25 then a class from 2-3:15

"Jackson, let's go man class in 10 minutes," Trevor my other roomate said as I nodded. We were already on campus and at the baseball stadium but we had to drive to our classroom.

"so I hear that there will be League Managers at your game tonight, " Trevor said as we got into my car.

" yeah there may be a few but I don't know who they are looking at," I said as I pulled up to the building our class was in. I got out and grabbed my bag and Trevor did the same as we walked to the doors and waited. As we stood outside waiting for the first class to finish we saw Chloe walk out the doors.

"hi baby," I said as students filed out after her and she came over to me.

"Hi handsome," she said as she hugged me and pecked my lips. Chloe had a math class in this building and so did I.

" think about where we're eating for lunch then let me know ok," I told her as she nodded pecked my lips then walked off with a group of girls. Me and Trevor walked inside the building.

---

I had just finished my last class of the day and was gonna swing by my place grab my gear and head to the field cause coach wanted to have a talk with us before we warmed up. As I was walking to my room after parking my car I saw Chloe walking to her room so I ran up to her.

"what are you doing home early," I said as I wrapped my arms around her from behind making her jump.

"my last class got canceled so he can grade our final papers," she said as she turned around in my arms and wrapped hers around my neck

"so you're officially done with that class then huh," I asked her and she nodded.

"yep, I have to go Monday to my math class and then I'm done for this year," she told me as I nodded

"all I have to do is go to my classes Monday and turn in my papers then I'm done," I told her as she smiled up at me.

"we're almost seniors," she told me as I smiled

"I know baby it's crazy," I told her as I kissed her lips.

" I have to go get my stuff but I will come talk to you before the game starts," I told her as she nodded. I walked to my room and she walked into hers and I quickly grabbed my bags before running to my car and speeding off. I arrived at the field and parked before I got my bags out and ran to the locker room where coach was walking into.

" alright boys listen up," he said as I walked past him.

"Jackson, seriously I said be here early," he said as I nodded.

"sorry coach," I said as I sat under my locker.

"ok today is a very big game for us, and for you juniors and seniors, it's a big game because we have a few MLB reps out looking for the draft. It's gonna be a hard game but you've gotta bust your butts and win because a few of you might lose the chance to go pro if you lose," he said as we nodded.

"you've all got to be strong and we can't mess up, we have yet to beat them but that stops today you understand me," he said as we all nodded

"now stop looking down and out and get up get dressed and get out their so you can beat some Seminoles Ass boys," coach said as we got hyped up.