First Appointment

"baby..." Jackson said as me turned off his alarm.

"hmm," Chloe said as he kissed her temple.

"we've gotta get up and get dressed," Jackson said as Chloe nodded and yawned.

"I'm so tired," Chloe said as Jackson nodded.

"me too," Jackson said as he kissed Chloe's belly before getting out of bed.

"is that gonna be a new thing," Chloe asked as Jackson nodded. Chloe climbed out after Jackson and she immediately went to the bathroom while Jackson went to his closet and picked out some clothes. When Chloe was finished, she walked out and Jackosn went in to brush his teeth and fix his hair. Chloe went into her suitcase and pulled out an outfit to wear and changed while Jackson did as well.

"I just wanna crawl back into bed," Chloe said as Jackson nodded.

"me too, I don't know why I'm so tired," Jackson said as he walked out of the bathroom.

"who's your doctor," Jackson asked Chloe as she threw her hair into a bun.

"Dr. Marshall," Chloe told Jackson as he came into the room and sat on the bed.

"can you go get me a water bottle, I'm thirsty," Chloe asked Jackson and he nodded. When he walked downstairs his mom and Chloe's mom were in the kitchen talking.

"Hey Jackson, you guys up," Chloe's mom, Brooke asked Jackson as he nodded.

"yeah she needs water," Jackson said as the moms nodded. Jackson grabbed the water bottles and then headed back upstairs where Chloe was finishing putting on makeup.

"your waters my lady," Jackson said as he handed Chloe the waters and she opened one and began drinking it. Jackson sat on his bed on his phone while Chloe finished getting dressed.

"you ready babe," Chloe asked Jackson as she stood at the end of the bed.

"yep, are you," Jackson asked as Chloe nodded.

"yep, lets go check up on our bean," Chloe said as Jackson grabbed her hand as she held her unfinished water bottle in hand. They walked downstairs and to the kitchen where the moms were still at.

"hi babes, you ready," Brooke asked Chloe as she nodded.

"ok lets go, " Jackson said as he hugged his mom goodbye. They all got into Brooke's car and she began to the doctors.

"so they're gonna take blood, and your weight, height, blah blah all the boring stuff then they will ask a bunch of questions and then you gonna have to strip from the waist down so that they can do a ultrasound and probably a pap-smear and a pelvic exam since you have never had one done," Brooke said as Chloe nodded.

"ok..." Chloe said as she grabbed Jacksons hand and he smiled at her and squeezed it for comfort.

"then the fun part... the ultrasound, then more questions and a long lecture of do's and don'ts. But I promise its gonna be fine ok baby, it'll be uncomfortable and your gonna feel very violated, I'm not gonna lie but she's gonna be watching you go through a lot worse so just relax ok," Brooke said as Chloe nodded.

They drove with the radio on while Jackson and Chloe twiddled with each others fingers until they pulled up.

"alright guys let's go," Brooke said as they both got out.

"mom, I'm 21 I can sign myself in," Chloe said as Brooke nodded. They walked in and walked to the front desk where a lady smiled up at them

"I have an appointment at 9 for Chloe Braggs" Chloe said as the lady nodded.