Pool Time

Jackson POV

My alarm had just gone off to get up but I really didn't want to. Chloe was cuddled up against my chest and it was some of the best sleep I had gotten in a while. I reached over and turned my alarm off and then slowly slipped out from underneath her but I failed in keeping her asleep and she woke up and stretched her arms.

"good morning beautiful," I said as she smiled up at me.

" good morning handsome, you have to leave already," she asked me as I nodded.

"sadly yes but I will be back after I finish so we can get ready for our date day," I told her as I kissed her lips and let it linger for a little bit. I backed up just as we heard the front door open.

" I'm home, with my man, " Ellie said as she started running up the stairs. I just jumped into the bed next to Chloe. I made it under the covers just in time for Ellie and Josh to bust into Chloe's room.

" well well well what do we have here," Josh says as Chloe just chuckled at him.

" nothing happened, just a lot of cuddling," Chloe said as I nodded and wrapped my arm around her and she cuddled into my arms.

" well are you gonna go to practice today," Josh asked me as I nodded

" yeah my alarm had just gone off to get up," I said as he nodded.

" well then let's go it's in 30 minutes," Ethan said as I rolled my eyes and kissed Chloe before I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom while Ellie and Josh walked to her room. Chloe showed up in the bathroom a couple of minutes later and she brushed her teeth just as I was finishing brushing mine. I walked back to her room and slipped my shirt on and my shoes as Chloe walked to the door and leaned on it.

"What are you staring at," I asked her as I walked over to her

" you, duh," She said as I walked over to her. I grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs. I went and picked up my keys before I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

" I will see you when I get done, I'll even bring you coffee so text me your order," I said as she smiled and bit her lip and nodded. I leaned down and pecked her lips repeatedly and we heard Josh and Ellie aww at us as they walked down the stairs. I pecked her one more time before I walked to the door.

" by ladies," I said as Josh kisses Ellie and walked out after me to his car. I got into mine and began the drive to the field. I pulled up and got out, grabbing my phone and wallet. I walked to the locker rooms and walked in with Josh right behind me.

" So how was last night, " Josh asked me as we walked into the locker room

" did Jacky boy finally get some last night?" Trip asked me as I shook my head

" Nope, and it was perfect," I said as they all looked at me

" you mean you slept in the bed with her but didn't fuck her," Josh said as I nodded

" you don't have to get laid every time you lay in a bed with a girl," I said as they all looked at me like I was dumb.

" umm yeah I do almost every time we get in bed together it happens, it happened last night," Josh said as Trip agreed with him.

" that's just taking advantage of your girl though, sometimes they don't want sex, they just wanna be held," I said as Ethan pitched in.

" He's totally right, my girl hates when I come over for sex like we take advantage of them a lot," Ethan said as I nodded.

" damn you two are actually so right, " Trip said as I nodded.

" Jaz was so not into it last night but I like made her, damn," Trip said as I chuckled at him