Baby Shopping

"baby..." Jackson said as he kissed Chloe's forehead as she rolled over to see him standing beside the bed.

"hmm," Chloe responded as she pulled the covers up her body more.

"I'm gone... have fun with your mom today. I love you" Jackson said as Chloe reached up and grabbed his neck pulling him into a kiss.

"Love you too," Chloe said as she glanced at the clock; 7:30.

"go back to sleep I'll see you when you get home," Jackson chuckled as he kissed Chloe once more and rubbed her protruding belly before he walked downstairs and grabbed a protein shake on the way out of the door. He hopped into his car before he pulled out of the driveway and began towards the field for practice at 8. When he pulled up he showed the security guards his name tag before he pulled into the training center. He parked and grabbed his bag before he walked into the locker room to get changed for the day.

"Jackson... look at you being extra early today. A whole 15 minutes early." Freddie Freeman said as Jackson chuckled.

"Baby mama was asleep so I just kissed her goodbye and left it was an easy morning." Jackson said as he sat down at his locker.

"I have to pick up Chloe's new car today after training can you go with me and drive my car back to my place please," Jackson said as Freddie chuckled and nodded.

"thank you so much man I owe you," Jackson said as he changed into his practice uniform before he put his cleats on and grabbed his glove and hat.

"Wyatt... come here please," Brian Snitker said as Jackson walked into his office.

"yes sir," he asked him as he stood by his desk.

"come look at this." he said as he pointed to his computer. On his screen was a video of Jackson out at a bar.

"that's not recent sir I swear." Jackson said as Brian shut his laptop.

" boy are you stupid or just dumb." Brian asked Jackson as he shut his office door.

"Sir I swear those are at least a year old. I have not drank since my girlfriend got pregnant I swear and I surely haven't drank since I got put on this team. I promise you those are not recent. I don't know how you got those but I spend my nights in my house on my couch looking at baby stuff online. I have a daughter on the way I can't risk messing up my career with alcohol. I assure you those are not recent videos of me." Jackson said as Brian nodded

"If I find out you are lying to me I will make your life hell son. " Brian said as Jackson nodded.

"now get out of here and get to the field." Brian said as Jackson nodded and walked out of his office.

"what are you in trouble for," Dansby Dwanson asked Jackson as Jackson huffed.

"old video of me at a bar. He thought it was recent." Jackson said as Dansby nodded.

"Are they?"

"hell no" Jackson said as they made it to the field to start practicing.

___

" good morning baby girl," Chloe said as she rolled onto her back and rubbed her 8 month stomach.

"we're gonna go shopping with nana today to get a few things for you and mama," Chloe said as she climbed out of bed and got into the shower. Once she got out she dried off and blowed her hair dry before she threw some legging and a big shirt on and painted her face.

"that'll do for today won't it Riv," Chloe asked her stomach.

"I wonder if daddy bought me waffles like I asked him to do," Chloe said as she went to the freezer and pulled out the eggo waffle box.