The mission

Mark's pov
09:56
Day 146
Dam Neck Annex NAS Oceana, Virginia, U.S.
I walked into the briefing room with Nienke and saw Mike, Eliza(ash) and Siu(Ying). I spoke "Oh look at that Nie, they're sending the old timer to babysit" she snickered as Mike spoke "alright, listen here ya muppet. I've had it up to here with your grade school bullshite and I'm about to knock you on your ass" I laughed openly "good to see you Mike, been a while with all the missions going on" he smiled "good to see you too lad, lass" Nienke waved as Eliza walked over "Hey, I'm Eliza..." I asked "can I guess where you're from and what you do?" She nodded unsure as I put my pointer finger to my temple "I'm getting Israeli and demolitions, am I right?" She nodded "how'd you?" I chuckled "read your file a while ago" she sighed as Nienke spoke "good way to ruin the magic babs" I looked over "babs?" She nodded "I like it more than babe since everyone says babe, so babs" I shrugged "it works" Mike asked "so you finally got together?" I nodded as he spoke "Meghan owes me 30 bucks" I laughed "glad I could be of service" he nodded chuckling as Harry walked in "I'm glad you're all in a good mood, you're going on a tag and bag. This man, codenamed Heracles, is the masks lead recruiter, he does not take no for an answer. CIA drones have gotten pictures of him operator out of Georgia, you're to fly there and raid his compound with the assistance of Russian Alpha group operators" I raised my hand as Harry nodded "Coffin, what is it?" I asked "do they speak English or is there a language barrier?" He replied "they speak some English" I asked "why don't we have one of the Russians here, like Tachanka? It would make the mission easier" he replied "all Russian operators are already deployed on strike missions to cripple Heracles' security to make your mission easier" I nodded as Harry went back to briefing "He's currently holed up in a walled compound next to the Supsa river. The compound is extremely heavily armed with the current count being 28 Masks inside the walls, any questions?"

(Supsa River)I heard Nienke "why dont we use the river for infil? It's right there and Mark has specialty training in the water" Harry replied "I initially wanted that to be the infil device until the Alpha group commander informed me they have a ...

(Supsa River)
I heard Nienke "why dont we use the river for infil? It's right there and Mark has specialty training in the water" Harry replied "I initially wanted that to be the infil device until the Alpha group commander informed me they have a special toy they want to use" Mike looked unsure "what's this toy then? Some bomb?" Harry replied "a T-14 tank, new model they want to play with" I sighed as Siu asked "why not just bomb the compound? I'm sure America has a bomb big enough" Harry looked at her "we thought about that as well until we learned there are women and children inside the compound" I sighed mumbling "gonna be like the bin laden raid again" I asked one more question "how long of preparation do we have?" He sighed "1 week with the Russian forces" I groaned "alright" Harry looked for anymore questions when he saw none he spoke "dismissed" I lead the team to the armory where our gear was located, I looked at the guns I could use and kept deciding on a new one. I sighed and grabbed my custom M4 might as well use my comfort gun, we all changed into our gear as I grabbed a jacket the joys of being a tier 1 operator, the government let's me wear whatever I want and headed to the C-17.