Chapter 37: Turning tables

LISA's POV

So.. we decided to settle our things at the house near the ocean for the meantime while Jennie and I look for a place to live. We helped Lady Choi on her things and explains everything to her about how everything works inside the house and everything else in this place. And we're glad she's getting it easily.

Right now, Jennie and I are walking near the shore. Almost night already. The sun is coming down. I missed this place. Everything about this place. Gosh! It's been a year. I don't understand how much time difference from this world to Athens.

"What are you thinking?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"Just thinking about you, actually."

I stopped for a while and pulled her gently. I rested my arms around her waist. I'm just staring at her and remember what our parents said about having a baby. I don't understand but I suddenly feel nervous thinking about it. I looked at her tummy and caressed it. I just heard her giggled and put back my arm around her.

"W-What if.. t-they're wrong about it? J-Jen.. I really w-want to have a f-family with you but what if.. w-what if.. it doesn't work?"

My heart is pounding so hard. She touches my cheeks and leans her forehead on mine. I caressed her cheeks too and closed my eyes.

"If this.. didn't work.. if they're wrong.. then, we can always find ways to have a family.. Lis. In this modern day, there are a lot of ways for us to have a child.. of our own and you know that."

"It is just very odd.. that my powers.. can actually.. make you pregnant."

"Yeah.. it is weird.. but hey.. you're still amazing. Okay? We can always try.. if this didn't work that way." she said and kissed me. I chuckled as we keep on pecking kisses with each other.

"I'm amazing?" I chuckle.

"Yes, babe.. you don't have to ask me that. You're amazing ever since we've met."

"Ever since we've met? So.. when we bumped into each other.. you're just playing that snobber kind of woman..? Showing me you're  hard-to-get..? Is that it, Jennie Kim?"

"Shut it. For all I know, you were thinking about me when we parted.."

"Wow. It feels like you were the one who were thinking about me.."

"You are so full of yourself, Lisa.." she scoffed and giggled.

"What? Am I wrong? Jen, that's it, right? Tell me.. you're attracted to me ever since.. admit it."

"Oh shut up."

She removed my hands and started running away from me. I bursted out laughing and chase her. We're just laughing while playing near the shore.

•••••

TP's POV

"Your majesties, dinner is ready. If only everything works like this in Athens, everything seems so easy." Lady Choi said.

Lisa and Jennie chuckled. The others approached the dining area also for dinner.

"Jisoo unnie, did you call your parents already?"

"They're at the house when Rosé and I got there. I was actually surprised. And Jen, they're asking me about my brother and sister. I didn't know what to say. Ended up lying."

"What did you say?"

"Uh.. they went abroad to continue their masterals. Gosh! I don't know how I would tell them about what happened."