EPILOGUE 50: Prince and his Soul Protector

TP's POV

Days have passed, Marcus' christening has passed also. Jisoo told Jennie and Lisa not to make Rosé as Marcus' godmother. She said that, she knew about this bad omen about a couple being both godmothers of one child and relationships, somewhat, don't end well for the couple. They laughed about it but then agreed.

And for now, they are sitting patiently near the beach. All of their friends are invited. Jennie and Lisa's parents went back to their world since they thought they have been gone for too long, which technically not true. But they just let them go back.

A ballad music started to play then someone, who is a friend of them, started singing. Jennie giggles while watching their friend sings.

"Wendy unnie's rendition of Runnin' home to you is the best version I've ever heard." Jennie giggles after leaning close to Jisoo's ears.

"Why are you sweaty right now, Kim Jisoo? Are you fucking nervous?" Jennie teased.

"S-Shut up." Jisoo mutters and then sniffs.

"Oh." Jennie gasped and holds on to Jisoo's shoulder to turn her. Then she chuckled when the girl immediately wipes her tears.

"Oh my ghad. My best friend is crying while waiting for her bride." Jennie continued teasing.

"As if Lisa didn't cry when she was waiting for you on your wedding. Aish!" Jisoo mutters, just making Jennie giggled at her again.

And then the bride showed up. Behind the stunning decoration of the place, vines of flowers falling down from an arch, someone moves it to the side and they started walking.

"Oh?" Jennie reacted.

They all gasped when Rosé is clinging her arm to someone. Well, not just someone.

"Father..?" Lisa looked at them puzzled.

"She pulled me all of a sudden." Her father whispered.

Lisa looks at Jennie and they started to laugh. She just nodded and flew a kiss to Rosé before sitting back again on her seat. But then the crowd stands and applaud, watching a gorgeous masterpiece walking down the aisle.

Jisoo stared at her and she feels like everything around her goes slower. She's focused only at her. Tears running down her face, she's sobbing miserably, making Rosé whines silently while looking at her and Jennie comforting her.

"S-She's so b-beautiful." Jisoo mumbles and cries again.

Jennie bit her lips while clenching her eyes to suppress her laughter while caressing Jisoo's back.

"Alright. Jisoo-yah.. here's the lovely bride. You both take care.of each other." Lisa's father said as he hands Rosé's hand to Jisoo.

Lisa smiled and suddenly felt something inside her. Watching Rosé stands in front of the whole crowd with her love.

Everything feels surreal for her. All of this happened so fast that it feels like only yesterday that her best friend and her were in the shop, busy with some cars, then Tura came and everything went crazy.

And then her eyes darted Jennie, who's busy helping them then sat beside her. She reached for her hand and stuck her eyes to the couple in front.

Seeing Chaeyoung through Rosé makes her feel that her best friend has never left her. And she's happy, knowing that her best friend's memories live along with Rosé forever.

She turned to her wife when she noticed her wiping something on her face. She chuckles when she heard her sniffs. Jennie turned to her and pouts.

"She's always treated me as her younger sister and seeing her in front busy exchanging vows with your best friend.." Jennie glared at her once and turned in front again. Lisa just gasped and pecks on her hand.