Chapter 14: She's getting weak

JENNIE's POV

Well.. their shop is not bad. I mean.. not at all. It's organized. Everything looks new, though I know it's not. They're all in their proper places. And I like the drawings on the wall. What do you call it.. graffiti..? I wonder who did them.. but all in all, the place is dope.

Don't get me wrong. I've seen other car shops already and this.. not because it's Lisa's.. I mean, regardless the owner.. it's pleasant to the eyes. Just.. everything is organized.

It would be great if they would be Jisoo unnie's number one car shop for her car. I know I'd bring mine there.

Oh.. and by the way, we're back to our normal lives. If we actually still know what normal is. I mean.. me and Jisoo unnie are back at the café. Lisa and Rosé at the shop. They always visit me and I don't mind. In fact, I like having them around. Of course.. especially Lisa.

To tell you guys honestly.. Lisa's been really caring these days. She hasn't mentioned her best friend's name yet again. I kinda like it but I'm worried. I don't know why. She hasn't mentioned her name but she's seeing Rosé. I wonder what she feels. How she feels. But.. I've missed how she takes care of me.. like before.

I'm walking to the parking lot now to my car. I have a car. Jisoo unnie just really loves to go to my house and go to work with me in the morning. But today, she texted me that she'll just meet me here. Then a while ago.. she said, she's busy with her parents. Still talking to them about the out of the country plan.

TuRa. After what happened.. after she stabbed me to my death.. we haven't seen her again. Any signs of her.. nothing. Maybe she felt something about what I've said. I know she did. I saw her eyes when she flew that time.

I sighed as I parked. I leaned my head on the steering wheel. Why do I feel so tired today.. hays! I got startled when someone knocked on my window. I turned and she bent her head sideways while smiling like an idiot.

I can't help but smile too as I roll my eyes. I turned off the engine and got down.

"I know you haven't eaten anything yet.. so I brought.. Thai foods!" she cheerfully said.

I gasped as I look at the bags she brought.

TP's POV

"Thai foods.. thank you. Actually, I'm starving." Jennie groaned. Lisa just giggled and then walked with her to her unit.

"Rosé's not with you?"

"She told me, she'll wrap things up at the shop and then join us here if she's not tired yet. But I told her if she's tired, she could go home already."

"How's your day, Lisa-yah?" Jennie asked.

She's just listening to her as she prepares their dinner. Lisa's telling her how her day went in the shop with Rosé. It is a busy day. Even Jennie agreed with her about how crowded the café earlier.

They're busy eating and chatting when Lisa noticed that Jennie suddenly becomes quiet and staring at her oddly.

"What?" Lisa asked as she munches her food.

"Why do you do this, Lisa? I'm really curious." Jennie asked unconsciously while staring at Lisa.

Lisa arched her eyebrows to Jennie. She swallowed her food loudly and wipes her mouth awkwardly. She got taken aback by her question. There's really reasons why Lisa's been doing all of it for Jennie.

"Why?" Jennie is really curious right now.

Lisa averted her gaze from her. She's thinking of the words to answer her. She suddenly felt nervous.