Chapter 48: Outside

TP's POV

"So what?! That is my way to.. not kill you, at least.. in this world. In this life.." Jisoo retorted at Jennie.

"Unnie.. I know you're not yet fully controlling over Tura— I am her!"

"You are Kim Jisoo." Rosé said.

"And her too." Jisoo glared at her.

Then she averted her gaze slowly and heaves a breath to calm herself down.

"Look, guys. I've only did that because it feels like I had to. To atleast, lessen this.. whatever this is I'm feeling. The truth is.." she looked at them with guilt.

"The truth is.. I don't really want to hurt you, guys. It's still me.. fighting with my own self. You know how much I love you, Jen.. for years.."

Jennie whines and sat beside her on the couch.

"We treated each other like sisters and the last thing I want is to hurt you.. I know how much of a crybaby you are— I am not, unnie." Jennie scoffed at her. She heard Lisa chuckled and raised a brow to her.

"What? She's right. You're a baby." Lisa shrugged and laughed while playing with Marcus.

"Just.. I really want to be me.. the Jisoo you all know.. I still am her but of course, change is inevitable. But I really want to fight it. And help me with that, guys. Just.. treat me like you all used to. How you treated me as Jisoo and not.. her."

Jennie nodded and pulled her for a hug.

"You're right." she said as she rubs Jisoo's back.

Jisoo chuckles and stopped when she noticed that the baby is looking at her, or gazing at them. She released the hug while looking at Marcus.

"Do you.. wanna carry him, unnie?" Lisa mumbles and smiles softly at Jisoo.

"You can't touch him."

They heard Lady Choi mutters coldly. They looked at her and then to Jisoo.

"I don't even want to see him. He's scary, my goodness." Jisoo retorted.

"Why? He's not. He's the sweetest in all the land. Isn't that right, baby?" Jennie said as she holds him from Lisa's arms.

"Come on. Just hold him." Lisa said and grabbed Jisoo's hand towards Marcus.

"No. I don't—" Jisoo's groan got cut when the baby holds her finger again.

She stared at him, just like how the boy stared at her too.

"See? He's so cute.." Lisa giggles and kisses her son.

Jisoo immediately pulled her hand back and withdraws her stare from the boy. Lisa continued playing with him. Marcus keeps on squealing, making them giggle while looking at him. Then he accidentally kicks Lisa on her face and to their shock, Lisa fell on her butt while sitting on her feet in front of Jennie. They all gasped, even Lisa. Jennie looks at Marcus and bursted out laughing when the boy squealed again.

"He's strong, Ruby. Aigoo.. my face hurts." Lisa mumbles while rubbing her face. Jennie just chuckled at her.

"He's my son.. what would you expect?" Jennie proudly says while kissing Marcus.

"Whatever. He's my only baby.." Lisa said as she stood up.

"Only him?" Jennie whines while following Lisa with her stare. Lisa just chuckled and shook her head, approaching Lady Choi innthe kitchen, preparing their dinner.

"Jisoo unnie, eat with us. And by the way, do you wanna come with us on Marcus' christening?" Lisa said, while the others walk to the dining.

"I don't know. Your parents will be there and I think, before I could even get close to you, guys.. there might have a commotion there."