Chapter 38: Still with her memories

TP's POV

Rosé knocks on Jisoo's room. Jisoo arched her brows when she saw her, carrying her bag already.

"Uh.. your mom lets me in. I told her I'll just get my things and bid my goodbye to you."

Jisoo left her door open and walks back to her bed lazily. Rosé gets in silently and leans her butt on the small cabinet in front of the mirror.

"I'm sorry.."

Jisoo looks at her but Rosé averted her gaze.

"About a while ago. You know the queens just wanted to help you."

"Why are you apologizing?" Jisoo chuckled.

"I uhm.. I just followed her order. I d-didn't know you don't want me here. I'm sorry for not considering what you may feel about it."

"It's fine, actually. I'm sorry too. I said it out of anger.. and.. I didn't mean to make you feel bad about it. But.. d-do you r-really want to go?"

Rosé looked at her. She maybe doesn't want to feel it but she's worried about Jisoo's changes too. She doesn't know why she feels like that to the girl. She's confused as hell with herself too.

"I mean.. it came from you. That's why I'm going." Rosé said.

Jisoo scratches her head and couldn't look at Rosé but she nodded.

"Uhm.. please don't take it off. And you can tell me if you feel something again." Rosé continued.

"Can I ask you something, Rosé-ssi.."

"Hm?"

"Why are you doing this? Is it still because of Jennie and Lisa's concern about me? Or.. is it you already?" Jisoo looked at her straight in her eyes.

Rosé bent her head and gulped. But then answered.

"It's s-still p-part of their c-command." Rosé stutterly replied and gulped again.

"Ahh.." Jisoo mumbles softly while nodding.

"So.. y-you don't really care a-about me?"

Rosé looked at her and met her eyes. Jisoo shrugged at her while waiting for her answer.

"I.. I f-followed their orders.. because I care." Rosé answered as she bent her head again and stared on the floor.

"D-Do you? Y-You hated me, right?"

"That was b-before. I-It has changed already. And I d-don't feel any h-hatred towards y-you anymore."

"What if I became her? A-Are you g-going to h-hate me again?" Jisoo asked and gulped.

Rosé remained silent. She keeps on avoiding Jisoo's glances. Jisoo just sighed and fixes her pillow.

"You don't have to answer— I d-don't think I c-could ever h-hate you again."

Jisoo turned to her but before she could reply, Rosé vanished from her sight. She feels something inside her when she heard her answer. Her chest throbs and she tries to heave a breath to breathe properly.

•••••

Jennie saw Rosé again in their terrace. The girl is just quietly leaning on the railing. She noticed how Rosé sighs. She made coffee for the two of them. She approached her slowly and gave one cup to the girl. Rosé looks at her with wide eyes but then accepted the coffee.

"Your majesty.. thank you. And good morning."

Jennie smiled at her. She sips her coffee and talks.