Chapter 7

As the third week of school began friendships and rivalries were becoming ever so more apparent.

Mira and Ginko were still on great terms, she and her cousin Rima were becoming closer again and by default, it started a friendship between her and Senri. She had developed a love-hate relationship with Aido because she kept eating all god ice cream. She also keeps sneaking off-campus with her new day class friends Daisuke and Hatsury and has continued at the council.

Ruka still seemed to not be too fond of really any female in the dorm, but also Ginko, for probably the reason that she thinks everyone's in love with Kaname.

Ginko and Takuma seem to be getting very close.

Kaname is still very hard to read but it is very obvious that he is very much protective over Yuki.

Zero is still trying to convince himself that every vampire is evil, and hates Kaname with a passion, where he stands on Yuki is still unknown.

And Yuki is very oblivious to a lot of what is going on around her.

The day class students are still thriving and the night class is still at peace leaving the headmaster cross alone with his business.

Today was Monday, Mira was in school uniform, hair tied neatly in a ponytail with a red hair bow, she sat with her laptop in her lap on a window sill of an empty corridor. Looking out the window she debated on FaceTiming with her brother as the sun was almost getting ready to set. She hummed for a moment then closed her laptop screen, placed it back in her shoulder bag and made her down the long corridor and downstairs to the main lobby of the dorm. She was finally starting to enjoy herself and her time here at the academy, she no longer felt anxious or homesick just simply content.

As she made her way down the final few steps she made eye contact with Takuma who was sitting on the couch enjoying a cup of tea. He gave her a small wave and a kind smile, the air filled with honey. "Good morning Mira!" He spoke cheerfully.

"Good morning Takuma, sleep well?" She asked in response, she took a seat on the couch across from him and placed her bag down beside her.

"I slept alright, I've noticed your awake a lot between 2 PM and 8 am, why do you wake so early in the day?" He quizzed innocently.

Mira smiled, "it's just what I'm used to before I started here I would wake up at 2, do my daily shenanigans and stay up until 5 am writing then go to bed and repeat. It kinda stretched later after I started classes though." She responded. He let out a small giggle "To each their own I suppose." He replies with a smile.

Later on in class that night Mira decided to sit with Ginko and Takuma. There seemed to be a different feeling in the air tonight that more than one vampire in that classroom could feel. Kaname, In particular, looked a little distracted that night.

***

Zero stood leaning on the face of the barn, he felt a certain eerieness in the air. He could feel the presence of something strong coming.

***

Back in the classroom, the teacher was speaking, he had written down a lesson on the chalkboard for the students to write down, a big written word "Science" was written also as he asked a question, Mira and Senri both raised their hand to answer. The teacher called on Senri before there was a knock on the door to the room that echoed up the raised desk area. Everyone stopped what they were doing abruptly and turned their attention toward the door. The teacher double took at the students and headed for the door, he opened it up to find the headmaster himself and four boys all in night class uniform standing with him. "headmaster cross, I didn't realize you were still awake at this time of night." He checked the clock reading just after 2 am catching a glimpse of the other students on his way to draw his attention back, everyone still staring at these boys.