Chapter 14

Christmas evening, everyone was awakened shortly after 4 pm to a knock on their bedroom door, and only a gift on the other side once they climbed out of bed to open it. At the exact same time, every person in that home moved to the bed and sat quietly while they opened their first gift of Christmas.

Each one of them pulled out a pullover turtleneck Christmas sweater. with a note at the bottom of the box which simply read 'wear me'.

Everyone tossed on their Christmas sweaters and got ready for the day

Mira was feeling much better that Christmas morning, she walked out of her room with a skip in her step and a grin on her face. Her pigtails bobbing with each step as she made her way across the basement living room and grabbing the camcorder. She made her way up the stairs. Her phone bouncing in the back pocket of her jeans because of the speed she was doing. When she made it to the top of the stairs Biji grabbed the camera out of her hands with a laugh. "Merry Christmas." He uttered kissing the side of his cousin's head.

Mira grinned and spun to face him and started quickly walking backward toward the den. "Back at ya!" She laughed before turning around and running the rest of the way. Ginko right on her tail wearing his Christmas sweater and Pajama pants. He jumped on Mira's back when he caught up to her wrapping his arms around her shoulders and legs around her waist.

Mira giggled as she busted into the den she dropped Ginko on the couch and hooked her phone up to the jukebox. She looked up the 2012 Christmas playlist on YouTube and started it from the beginning.

Rima and Senri walked into the room with a wave, Rima went to start the fireplace as Senri sat down in a chair with a yawn. "Merry Christmas." Mira smiled at the two.

"Merry Christmas" Rima replied.

Cherry and Iris walked into the room next with cups of coffee in their hands. "Merry Christmas guys!" Ginko said with a wave.

"you too!" Iris replied before she and cherry took the other two cushions on the couch beside Ginko. Francis entered the room with a yawn. "Morning everyone!" He said with a smile holding a bottle of 76% rum and a carton of eggnog.

"Little early for drinking don't you think?" Senri piped up as he tried to sit up in his seat.

Francis grinned. "It's Christmas, anything goes." He winked at Senri. Senri shook his head with a laugh. Francis looked behind him then moved out of the way of the doorway into the room.

Takuma entered the room with nine cups filled with rum and eggnog on a tray and placed them on the coffee table. "Oh good morning everyone! Merry Christmas. I see you've all got the gifts I gave you." He said with a giggle referring to the sweaters.

"Oh, these were from you?" Cherry smiled. "That's so sweet thank you!" She said cheerfully, Ginko raised an eyebrow at her then gave Mira a look from across the room.