A letter to my Joy

Hello there. It's been a while isn't. I seem to always find you after a hard time and some struggle. Why do you not follow me like pain does instead you wait for me to come to my senses and feel your existence?. What answers do i need when my whole life i see you and yet i don't appreciate you. I'm sorry i never thank you for being there cause I'm too busy trying to throw away what i don't want from you than to actually care for what i need for you. The irony I'm always trying to remove bad from you but I've never tried to put good. I always complain you're not there when i need you but you always smile at me when i see you. How do you hold it together looking at my messed up life thinking that there's always more. I like our mutual friend called hope. She invites faith and then intern gives me peace. I fight for hope and i try my best to keep her. She holds me down and gives me reason to never give up ever. Joy. I thank you for being there in the eyes of my hope for in her presence i feel peace. I have a bundle of words and conversation that can tell you otherwise but never can i live without you. I'm sorry i use you to bring hope closer to me because that is all i desire. To have strong faith, to accomplish my dreams and to bring love joy and peace. Lol i said to bring you yet I'm writing to you. Make me smile some more and always remind me of what i am to become. Show me more of your benefits because so far i hear the voice of your mercy. Hold on strong and never let go even though my eyes and stupidity may be blind to your comfort. Wrap me around in your towel like a little baby that goes to sleep and wakes up a giant. What i fight for and what i hold dear is all i can ever imagine is great for me. And never let me lose hope. She has given me all these great gifts. I'm stupid sometimes i admit it forgive for my head is also coconut. Thank you again for giving me a coconut hope that has stubborn joy and doesn't want to be fought for because she feels she should fight for herself. I'm gonna be coconut now because she deserves to be fought for and the more she denies it she doesn't realize that i shall be fighting some more. I should've written a letter to hope as well but there's no need. She's reading the letter right now and she'll always see why i need her. I correct her when need rises but she corrects me more. She doesn't really know because she corrects me in her prayers and because the Lord has heard them I'm put in the right track and i pray back so that she will be well. I love hope joy so very much. Don't let go of me hope i need you more than want you. You keep me closer to God and what else could a man benefit that is greater than this.

My Joy is everlasting