A letter to my loneliness (phase 2)

Who is the first person you wake up to say good morning to. The last person you say goodnight to. These important small but powerful things. You neglect to do but you say people don't love you. Who do you show love in order to get love. You compare everyone to the one's who hurt you without a chance to explain you've already hurt you. You give them no room to prove their differences and you fail them before they fail you. How do deal with such incompetence. The destruction you bring to your own self. Yet you have the nerve to blame someone else for how you are and how you feel. Take the blame for yourself please it's your fault too for not trying hard enough. It's a mystery why you need me yet you drive me away. It's a mystery why you cry for me when I've cried you away. You're clothes look so clean and expensive. The purpose of that is to hide how you feel. Is to hide who you are. You don't look so good come and hug me and cry on with me. I am you and you are me so please don't be scared. There's a deepness and a darkness empty inside. It takes a lot of space with numbing effect. It's growing and growing swallowing everything it sees. But you still compare me to everyone else. Can you not see I'm a king and my friend is the definition of me. Loneliness is my ally and I hide him per day. Every day as he grows bigger I hug him some more. My empathy is my strength but how does my strength feel like my greatest weakness. The more I hug you my friend the deeper I feel nothing. Over and over again I look foolish when I trust you cause there's an emptiness inside. Don't cry don't cry but my tears run away from my eyes everytime I look at you. My face starts to melt from the inside and words convert to a colourless liquid which pores out of my eyes with a smile on my face suffering from the next disappointment. So I'm sorry I stopped looking at the good in things. I try I do try but the more I open my eyes the less I see. Amaze me and shock me with the good I can't see. It's better than the good I'm looking for. I am falling deeply into darkness my control for my emotions has given me too much emotion to control. So I abuse it and use it to my advantage. My loneliness thank you, you reveal what's in most people. A judgment and a sentence before anything is done.

My tears are not worthless