Last letter to my Love

I think this isn't working out. I don't see you at all. I don't care what any love quote says or what anyone else says. True love to me is just our efforts to keep each other efforts such as communication and interaction. You live a taxi ride away equivalent to a 10 minute walk. Yet it feels like you live very far like its outside of Zim. We talk as though we use our parents phones you're always too busy for me. Too busy for us instead. I'm sorry that I love you and I'm sorry that I care to hear from you everyday. Everytime my phone rang I always thought it was you calling but my heart is broken when I see it's somebody else. Every morning I wake it's a good morning from random people and nothing from you. It's not your fault don't worry I believe it's mine. I didn't make myself important enough to you. I didn't make myself loved enough by you. I should have said all the good mornings. But there's just enough a man can do. I talk too much sorry and I'm taking up your time reading this message. Please be well and know I loved you and only you when we were together. But I can't keep holding on to hopeful thinking I need action, communication and affection. When I met you I was very lonely. I was emotionally hungry and thought you'd be able to get rid of that loneliness. I'm not a perfect person but I saw you as perfect. I guess that's what my mind wanted and here we are. I'm not perfect but like everyone else I deserve happiness. So do you. And I think I'm weighing you down. I'm hurt and we're not there for each other as lovers so I think it's best we just become friends instead. That way it wouldn't hurt so much for the both of us. I'm sorry for all the wrongs I've done that I didn't say sorry for.

Yours and nobody else's
Redezicus