A letter to my love

Hey. How are you? Isn't it funny how I feel like I know you but I actually don't. I always mess you up yeah that much I know. I bully you and I manipulate you and I strive for you. All in the name of beauty good and great but I'm not. I'm neither good nor am I great. I have a greatness in me that everyone seems to see but myself. They mistake that greatness for goodness. They assume I'm this nice person but deep down inside. Actually it's not really that deep. There's nothing there. I wish I could be your friend. I want you by my side all the time. I wish I could be your always. I wanna be your sunshine after the rain has passed. I wanna be the silver lining of your life. Can you please look at me. I'm sorry. I've always been sorry for what I am. I know you tried so many times to come to me and I've been pushing you away. Because I felt like I don't deserve you. I still feel like I don't deserve you. Can I let you in on something. There's a void of nothingness within myself and I'm afraid it's growing by the day. I have never looked for you in a struggling manner before. I see you smiling and it hurts that you're not smiling my way. See that void gets bigger the further you are from me. I cry when I hear nothing. I cry when I hear something. I'm a horrible person true I am. But can you please help me. Help me understand what my real problem is. Help me understand what I've done to you. Or actually to myself. Can we make things right again. By right I actually mean can we start over. I'm longing for you so please take good care of me. Show me what I should've done when we first met. This time you should be in control my dearest. I am done trying to convince myself that I have a handle on my life. Everything turns dark when I assume I'm in control. The only thing I've been good at lately is destroying. The irony is that I can't seem to destroy what's hurting me. Actually what's not hurting me. I can't destroy what I can't feel, see or touch. I'm sorry for everything okay. I'm sorry I'm dying I can't, i can't die without you by my side.

My tears are not worthless