Free

Elwyn's P.O.V.

The black werewolf pinning me down growled, and I felt the urge to shift back into my human form. I fought the urge and won. It growled louder, with more power and I couldn't resist this one. I shifted back, my muscles sore and aching from the chase. The wolf got off me and shifted as well.

"Show your face."

Nolen?! Oh, shit. Why, why, why the hell is he my mate?! I got up, casting a glance skyward. Thanks a bunch, dearest Goddess, I thought. I covered my body with my hands as I turned around, noticing that I've lost all the fat I previously had and grew curves in all the right places. He stared at me in shock for a while. I couldn't meet his gaze, as usual.

"Elwyn? How... Wha... Huh?"

"Surprised? Me too," I muttered.

His gaze raked me and I had never felt more self-conscious than at that moment. My gaze travelled up from his feet and my eyes widened at his excitement in between his thighs. I quickly looked away, my face flushing.

At least we know he's well endowed, Silver laughed, completely pleased.

He pulled himself together (as well as a pair of basketball shorts on) and cleared his throat. Then, he handed me his shirt.

"Put this on."

"Put it on the floor and turn around," I replied.

He growled low.

Sexy, Silver purred.

Get your mind out of the gutter! He's the reason my life has been a living hell, I don't see why you like him so much! I snapped back.

And he's also going to be the reason why your life will be absolutely perfect. In him, I see my mate, nothing else, she replied evenly.

"You don't order me around," he growled.

Silver sighed, Let me handle this.

She took over, and I let her. I felt my eyes change.

"Okay then, I'll go back to the pack house like this."

A snarl ripped from Nolen's throat, "No one, except me, is allowed to see you like this!"

"Then do as I say. If I've got it, I'll definitely flaunt it."

He growled in frustration and dropped the shirt and turned around. I picked the shirt up and slipped it on, sending my thanks to Silver.

"Okay, I'm done," I said, and he turned around. Silver backed down, giving me back control, and I felt my eyes change back. I was now alone to deal with Nolen.

"Come," he said rather coldly.

I followed as he walked, keeping my eyes glued to the ground.

************************************************************

We got back to the pack house and I turned quite a few heads. The pack members who saw me were all very shocked, all wondering who I was, in Nolen's shirt. SURPRISE, BITCHES! Pfffft.

We got to my room and Nolen waited outside while I changed into my own, now extremely oversized clothes. I opened the door to talk to Nolen about our situation, but he barged in instead, slamming the door shut. Okay? Psycho much? His scent filled my nostrils and it was hard to think. He ran a hand over his spiky raven black hair, messing it up, his grey-green eyes flashing. His upper body was still bare, and it took all of me not to oogle.