Chapter 3:

'Faggot? Is Rachel a fairy?' Ellie thought, just as she noticed that Rachel was in worse shape than herself. "I can't believe it!" Stacy shouted and Beth breathed out a sigh, "What happened in the bathroom?" Ellie was still shooken up as she took a whiff of her inhaler. "I just went to go to the bathroom, like I said, but when I went in there, Harley was sitting on the counter and sh-she got down and started to h-hit me-" Ellie began to stutter, "She hit my nose and then blood started g-gushing out- like, a lot. It was crazy, and then Rachel came in and started yelling at her and hitting her, but they acted like they had known each other for a while." Billie nodded, "I've never seen them hang out together so I doubt it... Maybe they used to be friends?" Stacy shrugged.

  The crowds remained for a while, chattering amongst themselves about the previous events, until teachers and staff shoo'ed them back to their classes. The only remaining students were the Losers. "Bentley, y-you okay?" Billie asked. "Yeah, just hope everything's fine."

"Explain what happened or I'm going to get your parents envolved," the Disciplinary Dean threatened with a harsh tone. "God, no need to yell," Rachel crossed her arms over her chest, "I walked into the bathroom and Harley was beating the shit out of Ellie, so I started beating the shit out of Harley. Then, Stacy and Billie came in and I told them to get Ellie out of there. Then we kept fighting and the principle came in." Rachel finished, wiping her bloody nose.

  The dean sighed, handing her a rag, "How long was this going on?" Rachel shrugged, "I'm not sure exactly how long before I got there, but I think we fought for just a few minutes before the principle arrived." The dean let out yet another breathy sigh, "You can go to the nurse, now. Just remember, you have detention tomorrow evening for skipping 3 classes today and fighting." Rachel then realized it was final period. Classes would be dismissed soon. She stood up and left, leaving Harley with the dean "Ra-Rachel are you okay? What the h-hell happened?!" Billie swarmed her with questions. Her and the Losers had been waiting outside. "Let's go," was all Rachel let out. Billie knew it meant Rachel was in pain.

  Ellie stopped Rachel in her tracks, "You didn't have to do that! I can take care of myself, shit head!" Ellie was upset, yet Rachel couldn't understand why. "Well, it sure didn't look like it... Ellie, look, I'm not looking for a thank you or anything. Just stay away from Harley and if she even looks at you funny, you get your ass to me and I'll take care out it. I don't care when or where." Then, she tried, once again, to leave, but Ellie wasn't having it. "Wait!" Ellie yelled, "You have to go to the nurse! Look at you!" Ellie complained. "I'm fine, I'll wash up at home," Rachel said.

  "Then I'll come with you to make sure you do." Rachel was silent for a second, then she shook her head. "Where I live isn't a place for you, shortie." Ellie opened her mouth but Rachel stopped her, "Ellie, I've been through hell, today. Please, just let me be, guys." That did it. Rachel finally proceeded to make her dramatic exit, leaving the Losers behind.

  They were all quiet, until Stacy spoke up, "Okay! But if you need anything tell us. You're one of us now whether you like it or not." Rachel smirked without turning around, putting on a horrible British accent, she said, "We shall see, good fellows. Bye."