Chapter 11:

"So, who's gonna start?" Stacy asked. Rachel immediately shouted, "Not me!" Following many more 'Not me's. "Ha! Billie you were last!" Rachel laughed. Billie rolled her eyes, "F-fucking hell."

"Beth, t-truth or dare?"
"Uh... Truth."
"Al-Alright, um... Is i-it true that y-you like someone?"
"No."

  Rachel threw her arms up, "Oh, come on! That just about was the lamest thing I've ever seen." Billie shot her a look of confusion. "Do you like someone," she mocked, "Why don't we play seven minutes in heaven, or spin the bottle."

  Stacy sighed, "Rachel not everyone's trying to kiss someone tonight." At that, Rachel's cheeks grew pink, and she fell silent. "Seven minutes in heaven doesn't sound that bad..." Ellie chipped in, to everyone's surprise. "R-really?" Billie questioned, suspiciously. Ellie nodded with an innocent smile.

  "I guess I wouldn't mind... I mean we are all friends," Beth added, gaining agreeing nods from the rest. Rachel smirked proudly.

  "Okay, Billie you still have to start," Stacy said, breaking the starting silence. "Fine," she responded, "I'm going to get a bottle to choose." And with that, she was gone, leaving the rest of the group nervous, including Rachel.

  Her soft footsteps pattered down the stairs before her smile was revealed, along with her waving arm holding the bottle. "G-got one!" She joined the group on the floor in a circular formation and places the bottle in the middle, before giving it a gentle, yet promising spin. Sure enough, it landing on a shocked Ellie. "Oh," she said. The group snickered.

  "Looks like you'll have to spend seven minutes in the closet with..." Bentley informed as he watched the bottle spin again, "Rachel!" Rachel grinned, "Okay, the closet's spacious, anyway."

  Ellie took Rachel's hand and guided her to the basement closet, giggles coming from behind them. The closet was surprisingly large for a basement closet. It was a walk in, about six feet long and four feet wide. Inside was multiple bookshelves of movies, video games, and other knick knacks, and a few extra pillows and blankets.

  Ellie, grinning devilishly, pushed Rachel down onto the pile of blankets and climbed on top of her. "Damn, Elles," Rachel praised, immediately aroused.
Their lips met as they kissed rough and passionately, yet full of love. Ellie, again taking the lead, moved her focus to Rachel's neck, leaving faint marks on the skin.

  Her hands tangled within Rachel's curly hair as she wiggled between Rachel's legs, causing her to let out a loud moan, which she immediately regretted as giggles were heard from the other side of the door.

  "What the fuck!" Rachel screeched, "Go away, you fucking pervs!"

   "It's been seven minutes, you slut, time's up!" Bentley called from his sleeping bag. The two girls, or rather lovebirds, shamefully stepped out of the closet, heads down. "Had f-fun?" Billie giggled. "Did you?" Rachel sneered with a grin. "Actually yes, l-listening to you ge-get fucked was pret-pretty interesting," Billie said, matter-of-factly.

  "Actually, she did not get fucked," Ellie said, crossing her arms over her chest, "We only kissed." Rachel tilted her head to the side, revealing her two new hickeys. "She's better than her dad!" she put on a shocked face. Ellie rolled her eyes.

  The group returned to their circle. "Guys, I think I'd rather play truth or dare," Beth said shyly. "What, are you too pussy?" Bentley laughed. "As a matter of fact, yes," Beth responded proudly. "Okay, f-fine," Billie said, "Truth or d-dare it is."