Chapter 9:

"What happened to you?!" Harley asked, dropping her cigarette on the grass. "Nothing..." Rachel replied, reaching for her pack in her pocket. "Forget what happened to you. Who happened to you? More specifically, last night," Harley questioned, sending a wink in Rachel's directions. "Harley that made no fucking sense."

"Okay, okay. But you know what I meant," Harley rolled her eyes, "You gonna talk, fag?" Silence. "Tell me, already! I bet it was the little one." Rachel smirked, "Yea, it actually was. It kinda went backwards, though."

Harley's facial expression shifted into a more puzzled look, "Backwards? What's that even mean?" Rachel took her cigarette out of her mouth. "She was way more dominant than I expected... I think she wants top."

Harley nudged Rachel, "You're not gonna let that happen, though, right?" Rachel shrugged, "We've literally known each other for a day and a half, Har. Who knows?" "The thought of a five footer topping a five foot six bitch... I mean I know it's not uncommon. The thought of a five footer topping YOU. Never thought I'd see the day," Harley grinned. Rachel snickered, "I'm not saying she will be. I think I was just somewhat hesitant since the incident two months ago."

  The thought withdrew a heavy sigh from between Harley's lips. "How are you holding up?" Rachel shrugged. "I haven't even bought it yet... But I'm going to when my parents leave, tomorrow." Harley shook her head. "You said you'd fucking do it last week. Stop pushing it back. This is serious."

  The bell could be heard from a distance, signaling the two that classes were switching. Rachel stood up and stomped on her cig. "Where are you goin?" Harley questioned, eyeing the girl. Rachel sighed, "To class, for the first time in forever."

Rachel trudged through the halls, tensing up with insecurity as she felt that everyone was watching her. She entered the classroom, greeted by a bright and smily Ellie, saving a seat for her.

  Class felt short to Rachel, as she zoned out nearly five minutes in. Her and Ellie exited the class, hand in hand, earning glares from fellow students. "Sluts!" one boy called out before snickering to his peers. Ellie felt horrible about it.  Rachel didn't care

  The two went to the library. They figured that's where the rest of the losers would be- and they were right. "Hey g-guys, what's up?" Billie greeted with a warm smile. She grabbed a letter that was resting on the table and handed it to Rachel.

  "What's this?" Rachel asked, gliding her fingers across the envelope. Billie shrugged, "It was just lyin' on the t-table when we go-ot here." 'Rachel Tozier' was written on the envelope in a sloppy print.

  i got the shit. get your ass in the bathroom asap and get this over with so i can stop worrying
-you know ;)

  Rachel rolled her eyes and slipped the letter back into the envelope. "Duty calls. Later hoes," She waved and left before anyone could question. The halls were quiet at this time of day, all classes were in session.

  Rachel speed walked to her and Harley's hangout bathroom and went into the handicap stall. There she stood, leaned against the wall holding a Walmart bag, waiting for Rachel's arrival.

  "Harley, there's no way it'll even be positive." Harley shook her head, "Never say never, also, let's not jinx it." She pointed at another stall and Rachel stomped into it like an angry child.

  A few minutes had passed as Harley leaned against the tiled wall, frequently checking her watch. "Rach, you alright?" Rachel slowly creaked open the stall, revealing her puffy red eyes, ready to burst. "Oh, Rachel."