Chapter 7:

Rachel melted into the kiss, reaching to hold Ellie's cheek as well. Ellie's lips were soft and warm and slotted perfectly with Rachel's. Ellie quickly parted away "Rach, I'm sorry I di-" she tried to apologize but Rachel quickly brought their lips back together.

The two continued to kiss, Ellie leading it on. She then left Rachel's lips, kissing down her neck, drawing a quiet groan from the girl. Ellie took this as an invitation to move further. She slid her hand down to them hem of Rachel's shirt, pulling it up and over her head as they parted their kiss.

"Just don't say anything about my... Arms," Rachel said. Ellie nodded. "Wha-" Rachel pulled Ellie down, so that Ellie was lying on top of her, and whispered, "We will talk about it later."

The brunette nodded and kissed on her collarbone. Rachel tilted her head back, running her fingers through Ellie's hair, while Ellie twisted her finger through one of Rachel's bra straps.

"Take off your shirt," Rachel said, sitting up. Ellie did just as she said without hesitation. "What's that?" Rachel pointed at a dark spot on Ellie's stomach. "It's a birthmark... What's all this?" She pointed at Rachel's stomach, earning a puzzled look.

"I'm asking why you're this skinny? Your entire ribcage is outlines by your skin." Rachel hummed in response, trying to avoid the question, and began kissing Ellie's neck.

"Ah, ah, ah," Ellie scolded, waving a finger. She then took off Rachel's glasses, placing them on her nightstand, and pulled her down on top of her. "Your pretty without your glasses, y'know?" Ellie said, smiling. Rachel chuckled moving down to kiss Ellie's upper pelvic bone, drawing small moans from the smaller girl.

Rachel loved it, the sounds coming out of Ellie's mouth. Excitement built up inside her as Ellie wrapped her legs around her waist. However, she had self control, and doubted Ellie was ready for 'that'.

Rachel stopped caressing her and instead, lied on her stomach. Ellie whined from the loss of contact. "So...what are we?" Rachel questioned. "Dunno... " Rachel shifted up, so that her face was closer to Ellie's. Ellie ran her hands down Rachel's arms. "Did your dad do this?" she asked.

Rachel looked up at Ellie, "No..." Ellie kept a calm expression, asking, "Who then?" Rachel's face flooded with guilt, and Ellie quickly figured it out. "Why would you cut yourself, and this many times?"

It all began in the sixth grade, when Rachel didn't know what else to do. Her father had hit her for the first time, leaving her traumatized. So, she resolved to cutting, and she found strange satisfaction from watching blood ooze out from the cuts, making her do it over, and over.

"I already told you some of it, but I don't think I'm ready to finish," Rachel admitted. "Okay, baby." She rolled off of Ellie, lying on her back and faced her, then said, "Baby, huh? Okay then, Hun."

Ellie giggled, before leaning down and pecking Rachel's forehead. "It's midnight, we should go to bed," she said. Rachel frowned. "Aww, but I'm not tired- and, y'know, we don't HAVE to go to school, tomorrow," she complained. Ellie shook her head, "Yes, we do, and tomorrow, you're going to class with me."

Rachel sighed, "I'll skip first class, then go to the rest... Do we even have any together?" Ellie nodded, "Math, Science, history, and Spanish." Rachel smirked, "Alright."

The two fell into a long kiss, then Ellie fell back onto her pillow and Rachel rolled onto her tummy, resting her head on Ellie's. She wrapped her arms under Ellie's knees.

"Goodnight, Baby," Ellie said, playing with Rachel's curls. "Goodnight, Darling," Rachel mumbled back.

Ellie sighed, staring at her ceiling as Rachel quickly began to snore softly. Thoughts flooded her mind, 'What the hell, Ellie. What just happened? What will the Losers think?' she wondered. She glanced down at sleeping Rachel and smiled, before dozing off.