• 12 •

"Xixi~ I'm all clean~"

"Huh? Oh, good."

Jian Yi slipped under the covers of their laid out futon, where his friend was looking at the ceiling in deep thought.

"What are you thinking about?"

It felt like time slowed down. Zhan Xi turned his head and there laid, someone important to him.

He noticed so many things, like the sharpness of Jian Yi's eyes and his long nose bridge.

Jian Yi forgot to dry his hair properly, typical.

The brunette turned his body and the two were now eye-to-eye.

They both were on the floor but it was okay, they were together at least.

"I'm thinking about...you."

The blondes eyes widen with a little surprise and a bit of flatter.

"Is it dirty?"

"No." He answered in an instant, internally rolling his eyes, "I want to know what happened in detention."

He said it. He finally asked. But will he get an answer?

Jian Yi turned to lay in his back, eyes staring at the ceiling.

"I got all weak when She Li came at me..." he smiled softly, trying to hide his embarrassment, "he's been hassling me," The blonde added.

Zhan Xi's face said it all. He was furious.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't think it would bother me this much-"

"Well it bothers me! You haven't been yourself, I can't stand it!"

Jian Yi sat up, along with his friend and stared at him perplexed,

"Xixi, it's not a big deal, I can handle him-"

"Idiot! Of course it's a big deal!" Zhan Xi was frustrated, why couldn't he had known sooner?

This whole time She Li had been messing around with him.

"Why wouldn't you just tell me? This whole time I thought you and mo were-"

Ah fuck. I've said too much.

"Hm? were what?"

"N-nothing, just promise me you'll stay away from She Li."

"It's not like I want to see him-"

"I don't care, just stay by side, alright?"

Jian Yi could've sworn he felt his heart skip a beat, it was always him sticking to his friends side. Now, Zhan Xi is actually demanding it?

"Mm! Okay!"

"Good." Zhan Xi sighed out relief but not before patting the blondes soft locks, "you can't leave my sight. I won't let She Li scare you anymore."

Jian Yi nodded, because he knew that Zhan Xi would stick by his word.

"I know."

Meanwhile,

"When you said you wanted to see me outside, I was expecting something a little more romantic, Mo~"

"Huh? Why the hell would you think that?"

The raven haired male laughed as he had his arms on the metal railing, "if not a confession then what?"

"Confession my ass- I just wanted some air! Tch!"

"I'm curious of what other sounds that mouth can make~"

The redhead childishly poked his tongue out, then looked away with a hostile expression, "I'm curious of what sounds you make too." He replied sarcastically.

~silence~

"Why are you staring at me like tha-

He tian towered over his friend with both hands on Mo's sides, a smirk on his face and head tilted up obnoxiously,

"Well, it's settled then."

Nope. I'm going inside, I hope you're done talking Zhan Xi.

"Move it, I suddenly don't like air anymore." The redhead thankfully returned inside safely.

Zhan Xi and Jian Yi were fast asleep, which he suddenly realised his situation.

He was going to have to share a bed with that devil, He tian.

"Ah, fuck my life-"