Chapter 1

3rd person POV

     The school was overflowing with students watching the stride match between the new recruits and veteran members. Everybody was fascinated by the sheer speed that the runners had. Both of the runners approached the takeover zone getting ready for the relation. All of a sudden, the next two runners burst out of their positions. 

     "The first runner isn't slowing down... At this rate, they're gonna pass over the takeover zone." A girl with dark hair said. 

     The second runner who had light hair chased after the first. A girl with blonde hair said, "Wow! That guy's fast. He might just catch up to him." 

     By what seemed like some sort of a miracle, the duo managed to pull off a successful relation. 

     "That was the closest relation I've ever seen," said a girl with dark red hair. 

    The race ended with both of the teams completing the course with the same time. 

     "So what do you think, cap?" A girl with dark blue hair asked. 

     "I think that this season is about to get a lot more interesting." Their captain responded with a smirk on her face. 

     The team truned around and started walking away. "Remember we have practice tommorow after school. We can't be slacking off if we want to make it further in the tournament than we did last year. Plus, we can't get left behind by a couple of first years. No offense, Asuga." The captain stated as they continued to walk away.