Desperation Under The Full Moon.

"Talk to the full moon and let the moon know exactly you want no matter how much pain you feel."

~night, pack house~

Cleo's pov

"I am a what?" I ask shocked staring at him with open mouth.

I think my ears are affected from Thor's slap but it has been hours since he slapped me and I had no problem till now, so...

What on earth?

"Cleo?" Adelaine and my mom say in union but I am too surprised to react.

I keep on staring at my dad that is trembling with a panicked yet furious expression and I feel my skin shuddering from nervousness feeling Thor's eyes on me.

Alright, they are all staring at me, I know it already but with Thor is different!

I think he wants to kill me more than before and right now believe it or not I don't give a damn shot about him and his intentions!

"Why? How could you do this to us? Why didn't you tell us?" my dad screams again breathless and I blink my eyes confused.

I mean... How is he saying something like this? How did he think of this?

I...

"Tell you what? I don't get a thing you are saying!" I say in frustration and he curses with the veins on his neck making their appearance.

FUCK!

He is way too angry for no damn reason!

I? Pregnant?

Wait! Did he say pregnant? I am pregnant?!

"Cleo, just say the truth! I... I knew something was wrong!" he continues in the same tone and I turn to my mom that is moving her gaze from him to me and the opposite in confusion.

"There is nothing wrong! I am not pregnant, I don't know what you are talking about!" I say taking one step back with William joining my side worried.

"Then why did Kevin text you asking why didn't you tell him about your pregnancy?" my father roars raising his hand and showing my phone.

HUH?

Fuck my life!

I can't believe it! This is... Insane!

"ARE YOU?" Thor roars making all of us jump up and before I realize it he has grabbed me from my elbow and pulls me on him away from my mom and Will.

FUCK!

This hurts so damn much!

"Thor enough!" Richard shouts walking to us.

"Father, you stay out of it!" Thor screams while grabbing my other elbow forcing me to look at him and...

The ground disappears under me, my whole body starts shivering and I feel nothing else as I am too lost and drown to get focused to what I feel or think.

You don't want to see him in this condition! He is ten times worse than he was in his office, if he could shift in here then he would!

"CLEO I HAD ENOUGH!" Clea screams breaking the barriers I had put between us from before and making me gain my mind again.

She is right, we had enough!

"I am not and don't touch me!" I yell pushing him back catching him off guard the moment Richard, William and Gabriel come to separate us and I turn to my father that is still in his own world.