Meeting The Sisters.

Life is full of surprises and miracles, so don't lose your hope. You never know what can happen the next moment. Have faith, love and be loyal...

~some hours later, late morning, Blood Pearl pack, pack house~

Alexander's pov

The car stops in front of the pack house and I take a deep breath confused and upset.

Cleo tightens her hold around my hand and Axel perks his ears quite impatient and troubled about their sudden visit.

I was shocked about two hours ago, when Cleo and I came back to the pack house, and my grandpa with Dylan and Olivia informed me about them coming here. It was very sudden, something I wasn't expecting, and their half words didn't help me and Cleo that much. Well, not that my mom, Austin and Maya seemed to understand more than us while all the others, except Ava and Micah, were behaving quite suspiciously.

Who knows what Cleo and I missed last night?

I bet that something serious happened, because I can't explain any of these otherwise...

I mean, Queen Celeste is here, but she is not alone. With her are Queen Eris and the two other Sisters of hers, Ginerva and Sarin. For you, who don't get a thing (and I wouldn't blame you about it), Celeste is the Queen of witches and I already know her from my grandpa and Olivia. She is a good friend of ours, although we rarely see her due to the very demanding duties we both have. Her visit isn't shocking for me, because she has done it few times before, but this changes when it comes to Eris, Giverna and Sarin.

These three are oracles and Eris is the Queen of them and one of the three remaining Sisters, the Sisters of Light. She is the Master of Water while Giverna is the Master of Fire and Sarin the Master of Air. It's the very first time I meet them and that's what left me speechless.

Okay, I know I have to explain more, I'm sorry.

So, once Cleo and I returned from our private house, we found everyone except Ava and Micah waiting for us in the living room. From them, my mom, Maya and Austin looked to be very thoughtful about something, but my grandpa, Dylan, Avery, Jonah, Leila and Olivia were quite the opposite. In fact they seemed guilty, like they knew something that we didn't and when I was about to ask what was going on, my grandpa broke his silence and prevented me from making questions.

He told me that Celetse would come here with Eris, Giverna and Sarin, and the truth is that my jaw dropped. Cleo was confused next to me and Austin started making more questions about the reason for such sudden visit from these four, but aunt Olivia put a brief end in this frustrating matter by saying that we would know soon, once they would arrive.

Not some minutes later and Ava with Micah joined us in the living room, giving to me a hint about the possible reason behind all these.

Ava's scent and aura have changed a lot and Micah didn't mark her, which means that something took place and it has to do with her. I mean, shit!

You had to see Cleo the moment they stepped in the room. She noticed immediately the difference and she run to Ava, who was way too silent and nervous, and began to bombard her with queries, but Ava wasn't talking and became worse when we announced to her the important news. She turned pale, started trembling, gasping and stumbling and we had to put her to sit on a chair. Micah was constantly avoiding my gaze for a reason I can't think and the whole climate made me become suspicious.

Everything has to do with Ava, but I don't know why...

What did we miss, and why nobody told us?