Discussions And Plans.

People who love you, don't leave you, they stay and fight for you and more than you do, they make plans... Trust them.

~about three hours later, midnight, Diamond Heart Pack, hospital~

Finn's pov

I look at both sides of the corridor to get sure there is nobody outside the room and then close the door behind me.

I sigh relieved when I stay alone with her and turn to face her, but she has fallen asleep, she was extremely overwhelmed and tired.

Adira...

She collapsed and passed out after hours of crying and I with Adelaine had to bring her to hospital, because she scared us very much. This happened about four hours ago and after a doctor checked on her, he said it would be better, if she stayed here for tonight and I sent Adel back to the pack house, because she was a mess and her condition worried me a lot. So, I stayed back with Adira while Adel went to rest and it was very difficult for me to convince her (I had to ask from a cousin of hers to come and take her) and Thor with William and the trackers are still trying to find any trail of where Micah (for them Alpha John Thunders) took Cleo and Ava.

Yes, Thor couldn't calm down after he broke everything in the pack house and he ordered ever tracker of ours to go and search for her with him and William leading them. They haven't returned till now and this is good for us for two reasons. First of all, Adira and I are free to calm down and take some rest, talk and support each other, because I swear it hurt us (especially Adira) like hell to see Cleo and Ava leaving and the second one is that if Thor hasn't come back yet, he has found no trail and he won't no matter what.

To be honest I am still dizzy and I haven't managed to realize what exactly happened today, they were many incidents, too much tension and strong emotions and I didn't have time to think a lot, because I wanted to kill Elliot, then help Cleo, next pretend in front of Micah and Thor, later hold Thor who was out of control and in the end support Adira.

I still can't believe what a monster my 'brother' is, I can't forget how Ava was, I am never going to get her image off my mind and I feel guilty I had noticed nothing all these months. Elliot was abusing her and he could have killed her or even rape her and the more I think about it, the more I want to kill him with my own hands. My blood or not, he has no excuse and he is unforgivable. I would have tried to show understanding, if it had happened once (and under specific circumstances with a good apology from him), but with all these I can't and won't forgive him, never. He is a stranger to me from now and I don't care about him. I hope Thor punishes him with no mercy, but... A part of me is going to suffer with him, I mean I loved him and I still do, but love is not enough anymore. I feel disgusted and betrayed, ashamed and insulted from his actions.

Yes, we were assholes, both of us, but we truly wanted our mates, I was always dreaming of the day we would meet our mates and the word 'mates' and its meaning is sacred. Our mate is the only one who can complete us, we are nothing without it and rejecting it or treating it like Thor and Elliot treated Cleo and Ava is unacceptable and for me a serious crime.

Anyway, I can deal with it, at least I hope so... I will think about it when I make sure Adira is better and I am happy Ava left with Cleo and she is going to be safe and beging her life in her new pack. Ava is my sister now, although what Elliot did and I will be relieved, if Ava rejects him and I know it sounds stupid of me to call her my sister, but it's not. Our Goddess chose her for Elliot, he didn't respect it, but I do and she is always going to be my sister even if she rejects him and chooses someone else. I want her happy and I hope she continues her life and forgets Elliot and what he did to her for once and for all, she deserves someone who is going to love her with all his heart and she can definitely find him.