eightteen.

Val's P.O.V
August 19th, 2023

"Team boy or team girl?" I hear Morgan asking Mercy.

"Can't say mate! Youse know I know the gender." Both Mercy and my brothers wife Naomi planned mine & Hero's gender reveal and honestly I couldn't have asked for two better planners than them. Everything is just so freaking cute. My brother & Naomi bought a house a few months ago so they were kind enough to let us use their massive backyard to host the party.

"Oi Val! Boy or Girl?" Morgz nearly shoves his camera in my face. Gotta love Morgz & his vlogs.

"Well, I'm convinced it might be a boy, but it could be a girl. What do you think?" I ask him taking the camera from him so I can record him instead.

"Oh man it's a girl, no doubt. It's got to be there's no way youse having anything but a girl."

"Alright bruv leave my girl alone now. I think she's had enough of you for a years worth yeh?" Hero comes into view.

"Alright, alright FT I get it. Replacing me and shit." He banters back.

"Oi! Better he replaces you than me." Felix comes to join their banter as well.

"Alright enough of you pricks, come and help set up. The reveals in ten minutes and I need muscles but clearly there's none here so youse two and Santi will do. Come along." Mercy drags H's two childhood friends away.

"Have I ever told you how interesting your friends are?" I wrap my arms around Hero's waist considering he has a good ten inches or so on me height wise.

"You don't have to love I already know." He laughs.

"Are you excited?" I ask him as we stand there still holding onto one another.

"Yeah. I hope we have a boy teach him some footie, but I would love for us to have a little girl, she'll look just like you." He smiles before kissing me.

"And a baby boy would look just like you." I wink.

"He'd be quite the heartbreak." He jokes.

"Ha! We'll see about that."

Before I know it Mercy is calling us all to gather around the piñata that will either release pink starbursts or blue starburst that  Naomi & her found on eBay.  They also purchased some poppers that will release confetti in the color of the gender for sole of the guests to pop after we pull the strings on the piñata.

"Okay everyone at the count of three Val & Hero will pull the strings and once they do you may pop you're confetti poppers. Merc can you start the count down?" Naomi states.

"Alright everyone! 1,2,3!"

Within seconds starbursts hit the ground and confetti flies all over.

"OH MY GOD I KNEW IT!" I beam with joy before Hero picks me up, also screaming with joy

"We're having a boy! Blood fucking hell babe, it's a boy! Oh I love you so much!" He gives me one of his oh so passionate kisses. The ones I love the most.

A boy. We're having a baby boy. I can't wait to hold him in my arms.