Chapter 1: Left out message

!!!SPOILERS IN THE MANGA OF DOCTOR STONE!!!! I AM BASING IT AT CHAPTER 142 OF THE MANGA!!!

_______________________________________________________

3,700+ Years later...

As Senku and the others were preparing there leave for Amerika Ginro and Suika were in a shack replaying the disk that Senku's father left them and listened to the song they played days before over and over again.

As they did the two were left speechlessly crying as Ginro continued to turn the wheel "Sniff...n-no matter how you h-hear i-t......i-its t-t-too B-B-BEAUTIFUUUUULLLL!!!" Ginro yelled in delight along with Suika.

She nodded in agreement listening to its final verse "I-I can't w-wait t-to h-hear more of t-this once we restore civilization!" She cheered "Our founders truly are incredible people..." Ginro said wiping down the tear that was rolling down there eyes and surprisingly was still turning the wheel even if the song just ended.

"Shouldn't we be helping Senku and the others before were departing soon?" Suika mentions getting back her composure "Naaaah they're probably almost done by now" Ginro said while he was still spinning the wheel.

"So what now?" Suika continued, Ginro grinned "REPLAY IT OFCOU-" Before they could continue there were static noises playing on the recorder. Now the two were standing in fear.

They both started panicking but Ginro never stopped spinning the wheel "OH NO, OH NO, DID WE BREAK IT?!, WHAT DO WE DO SENKU WOULD BE SO MAD AT US, THAT WAS A GIFT FROM HIS FATHER!!!!" Suika yelled while running around.

"I DON'T KNOW?! AH AH CALL OLD MAN KASEKI HE MIGHT KNOW WHAT TO-" Before Ginro could finish they stopped when the glitching sound stopped "Phew I guess it-" He was stopped by a sudden voice "Hey Senku...You still there?" It was the same voice that played during the start of the recorder, The two stared in shock and silence until Ginro spoke up "......Wait for- hold on was t-there a-".

Before he could finish again, Suika started running at full speed "SENKU! SENKU!" She yelled as she rolled through the crowd of people "SUIKA WAIT SHOULD I STOP PLAYING???"

***********************************

As Suika went through the people walking by she was suddenly passed by Kohaku "Suika what are you-" she and apologized quickly and still went to the direction where Senku might be, later she passed by Kinro who was meters away from bumping into her "Suika be careful you could hurt-" she apologized a bit loudly and continued to roll down to find Senku.

She was soon near to where the boat was placed until she was nearly stopped by Taiju and Yuzuriha "Huh?! Suika?!" They both said, finally Suika apologized but ignored them after.

Until finally, he saw Senku, Ryusui, Chrome, Gen, Ukyo, and Tsukasa talking "SENKU!SENKU!" She shouted feeling tired but luckily got Senku's attention.

He looked over and saw Suika breathing heavily and was crawling towards him, He looked confuse and picked her up "Hey hey calm down will ya? What seems to be the prob-" Before he could finish he sees the others running down to see him.

They stopped huffing in tiredness "Ummm what seems to be the problem?" Gen questioned, "We don't know but it seems like its Suika has something important, so we wanted to see if everything is ok," Kohaku said getting her composure again and they all looked at Suika.

She was still huffing in tiredness since she was the one who took out more energy to get here, Yuzuhira offered a glass of water for her who immediately she drank. "Haaha.... haaaha...Senku...Haaaha" She breathed still trying to catch her breath.