Chapter 11 (End)

Well if you hadn't read the chapter were I asked you to read, go read it, it will explain why this will be the last chapter.

                                                                                                                                                           -Love Author-chan

___________________________

The crowd looked at the two furiously, Since when THE   Senke Ishigami, The man who has only eyes for science and nothing else, FALL FOR A BOY HALF HIS HEIGHT.

"SUIKA!!!" Kohaku yelled "Huh am I wrong? You guys did say they are dating!" Suika continued Everyone's faces looked like a raisin "S-since when?!?!" Yashiro yelled.

Suika tilted her head "When we walked down here after that Yuzuriha-chan covered my ears so the rest was muffled to me" Suika said looking confused.

Yuzuriha mentally slapped herself as the others were left astonished "HOLD ON YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG" Senku tried to explain but was interrupted by Minami walking pass him with a camera "T-this is unbelievable, Senku Ishigami finally having a lover?! It's like saying the sun will go out in no time!" She yelled taking pictures of Amane as if he was a rare animal.

Amane covered his eyes from the flashes still dreaded on what Suika said "Oh the sun will die, due to the current situation were in it's much closer than you think after the star has entered the red giant phase and expanded beyond the planet's current orbit" Amane explain looking like he forgot the situation until Yashiro hit him.

"O-oh but ME AND WELCH ONION ARE-" He was interrupted with more flashes "Incredible he even speaks science talk like Senku! Congratulation to both of you!" Minami continued flashing.

Senku once again tried to fix the situation but was stop by Ryusui as he placed his hand on his shoulder "Senku, Senku, Senku, Never thought I see the day you finally having a lover" He patted his back.

"Truly, he seems to be a smart one like you Senku" Ukyo continued Senku scratched his head in frustration "Look we.aren't.dating!!!!!!" Senku yelled.

Everyone looked confused as they look at him Amane sighed "Welch onion's correct, we aren't dating!!!" Amane continued, Making everyone more confused. They looked back at Amane "Then who's he?" Yo questioned.

That's when Senku's and Amane's eyes turned dotted until suddenly Yashiro came in "Ah ah you see Amane here- IS SENKU'S OLD LAB PARTNER WHO IS REAAAALLY SMART IN SCIENCE JUST LIKE SENKU!!!" The two blinked until Senku finally had a  plan going "uh yeah, Amane here is one of the few people we REAALLY need for the little expedition of ours, there was another nitric acid source that was nearby breaking him free but soon got broken down by stones".