Chapter 8: A special gift

They were all surrounding a fire as Yashiro was left moping in her seat Amane comforting her "There there Yashiro" Amane patted the head of the girl as she sniffs "I know I know this is all your brother's fault" Amane patted, Senku rolled his eyes "Don't worry yourself about your ankles, it's probably just part of your blood so you should just accept that" Senku ruffled Yashiro"s hair.

Yashiro looked up and sniffed "Mmmmmmmmm But it's not fair!!!" Yashiro yelled Senku sighed "Lucky for you! Your extremely good looking so you don't have the inconvenience of your love life unlike me!!!" Yashiro yelled once more.

Senku blushed, normally he would be fine by that compliment not thinking much of it but a compliment coming from a cute sister like Yashiro made it look embarrassing "Eeeeeeehhhh him good looking?!?! What about me Yashiro?!?!" Hanako went closer but Senku pushed him away.

The others stared dumbfounded "Senku...Is...Embarrassed" Gen jaw dropped "I can't believe it" Taiju stared "Even I called him handsome before but he never reacted this way" Kohaku eyes bulged.

Soon Suika approached Yashiro with a  smile "Excuse me Yashiro-chan Im Suika If your Senku's younger sibling how old are?" She tilted her head, Yashiro looked at her and smiled "Ah hi! Well Ummm 15! But if I'm being realistic improbably 3,700 above" Yashiro slumped down until she popped her head again.

"hold on does that mean im considered as an old lady?!?!" Yashiro crunched in fear until once again Senku ruffled Yashiro's hair "Relax you still look young so unless you start getting wrinkles, enjoy life while it lasts" Senku smiled.

Yashiro looked at him "Hehe thanks Senku-sa...." Yashiro stopped on her words "You know since you are my older brother It's kinda inappropriate to call you Senku-san all the time am I right?" Yashiro cheered "OH are we giving nicknames now?!?! I know let's call your brother Onion head!!!" Amane smiled until Senku hit him getting frustrated.

"Hanako-kun don't be mean! I was thinking I could call him Onii-sama!!!" Yashiro looks towards Senku "How about it Onii-sama??? Is that alright??" Yashiro smiled but Senku looked troubled, Yashiro notices and starts straightening her back "I'm sorry!! Uh probably shouldn't start calling you that since we just met um sor", "......Onii-chan" Senku mumbled.

Yashiro jumped a little "E-excuse me um I couldn't hear that, please repeat" Yashiro sweatdropped, Senku looked away looking embarrassed "T-this i-s the Stone world so f-formal speeches don't matter in this world...c-call me Onii-chan instead i-its much quicker to s-say " Senku blushed.

Yashiro was suprised and a bit confused at this but smiled "Alright then! Your officially my Onii-chan!!" Yashiro smiled Senku blushed even harder the moment she starts using the phrase.

The modern timers felt like their jaws could drop any second, their eyes were bulging to the point they might fall off "Eh" They all said as for the apparitions they were trying not to laugh except for Amane who had the same expression as the modern timers.

Soon the Ishigami Villagers looked at the two sibling shock but not a shock as the modern timers, Kohaku looked at them and was confused "Ok I understand you guys but since when was Tsukasa created that kind of expression" She pointed at the man, Sure he was shocked but he did not give out an extreme overreaction, unlike the rest. It only consists of a jaw open and widened eyes.

"Yeah don't tell me there's even something stranger other than Senku blushing!!" Chrome asked, Gen, looked at them "Um you see, back in our time, speeches like Onii-chan and Onii-sama were often used but they have their meanings" Gen cleared his throat.

"Onii-sama just means siblings but Onii-chan on the other hand" Gen stopped and looked at the changed Senku right in front of him who was a blushing mess as the innocent Yashiro was smiling at them.