Chapter 6: Meet School Mystery No.7

It was cold silence, Senku couldn't move but hesitated "Senku!!" Kohaku was about to take charge and protect his friend but the No.5 apparition stopped her, warning her the outcomes if she charges "No.7 relax he's with us or rather there with us" He presents the others.

The No.7 apparition glanced at them "...You know Tsuchigomori, out of all the apparition in this school I thought you would be more sensible to understand not to go into other people's boundaries unnoticed" He looked, Tsuchigomori sweatdropped.

No.7 took another glance at the other guests "Oh great you even brought a party too" He snarled. "Alright, No.7 put down the knife he's trying to help" The fox apparition turned herself back into her human form "You know I should have turned you into Kitsune kebab when I had a chance No.2, You people seriously think I'll let this guy do something to her" The No.7 apparition placed the knife a bit to close to the neck to the point the blase is touching the skin.

Everyone was panicking if they keep stalling Senku's head would be chopped off in just a few minutes "...Look Hanako-san...I don't mean any har-" Senku tried to convince but felt a cold glare by the apparition "Shut it Welch onion!!!" He yelled, Senku was not mad by the name-calling but sweat was dripping on his forehead, he had to think of something fast to convince him he's not a treat.

No.2 stepped forward "Hold on No.7, listen don't you think these two look alike...Try to put those together..." She was dripping sweat at the moment. No.7 turned him around knife still on the neck and looked at him "....................What are you trying to prove No.2.....are you trying to say their relatives?" He angrily looked.

Now looking at him straightly, Senku could finally look at his abductor, he was a short boy, standing at roughly 150 cm (4'11") tall with choppy black hair and large, amber irises shaped into a crescent moon shape, wearing a black with gold buttons and red hems, a white, long-sleeved western shirt underneath, black shoes and red socks. He also wears a black hat with a white underside, a gold emblem, and red strings along the front seam to match his uniform.

Senku gulped, he looked like a kid but in this situation, he's going to be a cold-blooded murderer "....I'm...Yashiro Nene's older brother" Senku sweatdropped, Hanako-san didn't give a response he just stared at Senku with a cold glare.

"...............She never mentioned she had one...." Hanako bluntly said, "That's because Senku is the long lost brother of Yashiro!" Chrome went forward and defended his friend "...Is that so..." He didn't give a glance at Chrome, Hanako pushed Senku on the ground knife no longer in his neck but instead on the forehead, the revival fluid went flying in the air but the No.7 apparition caught it.

Everyone was ready to charge him but was again reminded with the thought that they can't do anything in this situation, they were completely helpless as his friend lands on the pile of flowers. The other two wonders stepped in, Tsuchigomori grabbed Hanako's wrist ".........................Tsuchigomori,.....Just because your an old teacher of mine doesn't mean I'll hesitate to wipe your existence" Hanako threatened, he glared at the apparition holding him back "Just hear him out No.7" The No.7 apparition looked at the man he trapped.

"If he is Yashiro's brother why hasn't she been informed about this...Her parents should have told her" Hanako stared again at the man. He wiped away the hand that was on his wrist "And what's this thing you were about to pour in hm?" Hanako looked at him closer.

Senku was twitching a little "The only cure to break free from the petrification..." Senku stared at the apparition on top of him, The apparition was suspicious "Oh really? what if this some kind of thing that will harm her for your liking!?" He snarled.

"He's telling the truth!" Gen stepped in from the crowd, Hanako glanced at him, soon he started to squint his eyes "Hold on...." Hanako stuck his knife on the bridge of Senku's shirt.