Chapter 4: Weird rock mountain

The Mokke blinked not knowing how to react to Gen's proposal of being allies, "Oh I'm sorry were we to straight forward my apologies, we haven't even told our names yet hehe" The Mokke blinked again "You don't have to...I doubt we would be seeing each other soon" The Mokke replied.

He looked over to everyone a bit afraid of him that were behind Gen "...Your not one of those village people are you" He asks looking up to Gen, He nodded "Well there are more of us that broke out of our stone"

"The one who's holding you is one of them", Gen pointed at Senku "...Your hair..."  The Mokke stared "What about it" Senku raised a brow "Are you some kind of Welsh onion or something?" It bluntly asked making Senku giving off a weird look.

At the back, everyone tried so hard to keep their laughter in, even Gen had a bit of trouble keeping a straight face "No I'm a human" Senku lightly squeezed the Mokke out of irritation "Ow,...Are you related to that Daikon girl or something?" The Mokke wince that when everybody's heads lookup in seriousness.

Senku stared at the bunny-like creature "...You two nearly have the same hair color" The Mokke stared even harder Senku blinked in shock "Hmmm excuse me Mr.Chessboard" The Mokke turned around looking at the Mentalist straight in the eyes.

Gen was startled and looked behind him "You mean me?" Gen raised a brow "Are there any more guys who have white and black hair?" The Mokke looked serious Immediately Gen took the Mokke out of Senku's hands and squeezed it harder then Senku used to.

"This is why It's best to say our names oh little one..." Gen looks a bit irritated "Naah Chessboard sounds better" The Mokke said, "You said you want to know where Kamome Gakuen Is?" The Mokke said bluntly asked.

Gen nodded still angry "Well how about this...If I show you were the place is you have to give as a sack of cotton candy tomorrow" The Mokke bargained Gen looked at Senku and he sighed "Great more work...Fine, you have a deal" Senku crossed.

The Mokke then jumped out of Senku's hands and onto the ground approaching the rest of Senku's friends. They all stared at the Mokke, Ginro tried to poke it but was ushered away by the Mokke's ears, "Well don't just stand there" The Mokke yelled and it started to hop to the direction where they found the little one.

"It's a 20-minute walk so be patient" The Mokke went on ahead and walked towards the forest Gen, Senku and Tsukasa walked behind it while the others hesitate, Gen turned around "What's wrong?" He questioned, "Are we seriously just going to follow that thing?!" Kinro asked, "Well, of course, that's the reason why we came here isn't it?" Gen tilted his head "But how do we know we could trust it" Kohaku continued "Well if it decided to ditch us then no candy for him, besides sweets are tempting to those things" Gen went back to walking soon the others started to follow.

Yuzuriha soon went beside Gen "Hey Gen, If those Mokke's are real does that mean those 7 mysteries you just told us are real as well?!" Yuzuriha questioned Gen giggled "Maybe, these day's I don't know what to believe anymore but seeing those Mokke's existing...It could be a possibility" Gen answered getting a little shiver from Yuzuriha.

Soon the Mokke stoped on his tracks the others not realizing he just eavesdropped on their conversation, The other's looked confuse "The Seven Mysteries...You guys heard of them?" The Mokke looked back "Well yes" Gen replied "Oh there real alright and so are their rumors, But not anymore ever since the whole petrification thing the school came crashing down making all earthbound spirit be witnessed when you step into the tree apparently that tree was beside the school entrance so it's part of the school" The Mokke stated.

Gen looked confuse "Wait so that's how we can see you?" Gen looked, The Mokke nodded "That's why we can only be witnessed when you enter the tree but as well as we can't go passed it since this is where were bound to" The Mokke continued "And since you just witnessed me, you might be able to witness some apparitions" He continued.