Chapter 5: No.5, No.2 and No.........

Before I start the chapter I would like to say thank you for 16 votes and 149 reads on this series, I never thought people would enjoy it that much, I'll continue to work hard and do my best! As a celebration gift, this chapter will be the longest chapter I have ever made that is over 5000+ words. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________

There they stood speechless, jaws open and eyes widened, there in front of them was a tiny little fox swaying its tail.

"A-AH TALKING FOX!!!!" Everyone yelled except for Gen "A Kitsune...." He mumbled. The Fox started fuming and charged at them biting into Ginro's arm "I-ITS ATTACKING, I-TS A-ATTACKING! KINRO HELP!" He yelled the two tried to hit it but there attacks just went through the apparition.

In annoyance, the fox bit harder, "Senku, do something!!!" Kohaku yelled Senku blinked "W-what am I suppose to do I'm not an exorcist?!" He then looked at Gen "Oi mentalist! do you recognize this apparition?!" Gen looked at the fox "...School Mystery Number 2, The Misaki Stairs".

Soon the fox stopped biting on the blonde boy "Oh! so you recognize me huh! You pesky outsiders!" It yelled Gen sighed "My apologies for our rude demeanor, We were just- Suprised that we would stumble upon one of the members of the great 7 mysteries" Gen smile and went down to reach the height of the little fox.

The fox clicked her tongue "AND YOU" The Kitsune made her attention towards Senku before she could say anything, she was left staring at the scientist "...since when did welch onions grow legs and arms?" The apparition said out loud.

Immediately Senku grew an irritation towards the apparition "Im SoRRy But IM nOt a WeLCH ONION" Senku twitched. The apparition tilted her head and soon jumped on Senku's head "What the-" The fox observed more of the scientist's hair "Wow...you have the same hair color as that girl...never thought she had another vegetable relative" She mumbled the last part loudly.

Soon everyone's attention was on her, She looked at everyone confusingly "Stop staring at me you stupid brats" She yelled, she hopped down from Senku's head "Who are you people and what are you doing here?" She glanced at Gen "Some of you aren't one of those villagers those Mokke's were talking about..." 

A few seconds later she turned into a woman with long beige hair worn tied with a red and white ribbon with small bells, reminiscent of fox ears with bright green eyes and a patterned kimono with a white outer gown and white gloves.

Everyone started back to away as she transformed but she started to walk towards Senku once again and pinch his cheeks "Surprisingly you look a lot like her, the hair, skin but the big difference is the ankles".

Soon Senku moved away from her "D-do you know who's Yashiro Nene?" He looked up at her. Her eyes widened "Y-you see were on a mission to find Senku's long lost sister, a ghost heard our conversation and lead us to you!" Chrome said at the back.