Chapter 2: Where the hell is Kamome Gakuen High school?

(Welp Im not going to be confident on this stories storyline but fuh it)

__________________________________________

Ukyo and Ryusui stared blankly at Senku not suprised at all of the sudden declaration of postponing the departure.

"Sure go ahead, besides Its probably going to get stormy soon anyway once we depart" Ukyo scratched leaving a shocked face in Senku.

"You guys seriously don't mind?! After all the hard work we did to pack everything?!" Senku shouted Ryusui shrugged "As Ukyo said were probably going to be hit by a storm".

Ukyo then gave out a confused look "Its just one person were going to revive so I guess we can wait, why, are you against looking for your sister?" Ukyo asked. Senku scratched his head "Well these people seriously want to look for her... and were wasting time" Senku pointed at the group were chrome and the others are nodding there heads.

"Well It's gonna take some time looking for this um Kamome Gakuen school but you guys can manage," Ryusui said crossing his arms "It's probably best I and Ukyo stay back to take care of things here" Ryusui continued.

Senku face slapped lightly "I can't believe this even you two..." He sighed soon he was jumped by Chrome "C'mon let's get started where do you think Kamome Gakuen Is?!". Senku stared at him "That's the problem I never heard of that school..."

Gen started to place a hand on his chin "Hmmmm Kamome Gakuen I think I might have some knowledge about it, that school has been rumored to be notorious for its supernatural findings~" Gen cued.

Senku's head popped out "Wait you've heard of it?", Gen soon nodded "It was often floating around in social media and became a very popular topic among other schools and students, which made me interested because of the stories that it posts".

Senku raised a brow "Well, either way, did you know where it was located?" Gen scratched "Well never visited...But I've seen photos of what it looks like" Gen mentions.

Senku slaps again "Well this is going to take a while..." The group sweatdropped. Suddenly they heard noises from the back. They glanced over and noticed two kids being scolded by young women.

"How many times do I have to tell you don't go deep into the forest!" She yelled, Kohaku then sighed "Let's go over there to talk, I think It's going to be rather noisy from here, The group agreed  and started to walk away "But mom we want to play with the pink bunny!" The two children yelled.

Immediately Gen's head popped out "I don't care, You two just nearly walked in into the forbidden area!" The women replied to the children.

Gen immediately walked back to the area they were before, leaving the group and walked up to the women "Uh excuse miss but whats this forbidden area?"

The women gave Gen a confused look "Oh well, I guess we never informed you didn't we, Well deep in the forest I think up in a few hills and trees there Is a certain area where are old village chief never allows us to go to..." She scratches.

"Oh, and why Is that?" Gen went closer "Hm well our older generation before said there was something strange in that area, not only that it gave us a weird omen just from entering..." She continued "They say there were weird rocks formed into a big big house and It gave off a weird formation not only that the children keep mentioning about pink bunnies coming near that area". She mentions "Which I hardly believe... And that I think that area just made them crazy" She cratched "But it's true!!!" The two children yelled.

Gen then nodes "Ah I see thank you for the information" He bowed and ran off to his group "Yuhuuuuu everyone!~ I think I found ourselves a lead~!" Gen rushed. They all looked at him in shock "Well that was fast" Tsukasa murmured.