Chapter 9: Unexpected Suprise

Disclaimer: YAOI JOKES UP AHEAD

I and my friend couldn't help it, well mostly me

No regrets! just a heads up

_____________________________________________

Amane was now on the rooftop watching the horizon of trees by the metal railings, it's been so long since he went out, he couldn't even believe that it was 3,700 years. The trees were swaying with a calm breeze as he breathed all in. Amane was in his human form, he never thought of using one of these objects but it did bother him a little just by the uniform.

It was already midnight, hours after the whole fish fiasco. He can't help but snicker at the scene as he remembered it.

-A few hours before-

The room was crowded with worry as Yashiro was flapping every were in the pile of water. Senku had a pale white body on the ground looking like his soul left his body, luckily Gen caught him on time. "Relax, this is normal for Yashiro" Amane grabbed the fish by its tail and placed the little fish on his hands.

As the fish started to dry up a poof came revealing Yashiro on Amane's arms "H-HANAKO-KUN" Yashiro yelled in embarrassment as Amane smiled "Sorry about that, Tsuchigomori just tried to get the point to the others." Amane laughed.

He soon let go of Yashiro as others were able to breathe "Well that demonstration was UNNECESSARY!!! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID SENKU FAINTED!!!" Gen shouted and others were now on his aid, Tsuchigomori pinched his forehead in irritation and placed some of the remaining water on the poor man.

 - After-

Amane chuckled once more, After the whole fiasco he left the explaining to Yashiro by now he should be in a rage. But something was on his mind, Senku Ishigami. (DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA ALRIGHT)

Amane was confused, What the heck did Tsuchigomori say to that man, besides why bring him along he's useless for all he cares. 

Suddenly he felt a tug on his arm "Oi Ghost boy what are you doing up here?" A familiar voice Amane heard. Amane grinned and looked at the boy standing beside him "What else, enjoying the view...It's been awhile you see" Amane look down on the railing.

Senku looked up in awkwardness to see the shining moon "Huh, so today's a full moon..." Senku broke the awkward silence "hehehe yeah I guess so..." Amane looked up and smiled "...when I was a kid I always wondered...why a giant thing is following around...until some guy told me because-", "It's very far away, It's distance is about 384,400..." Amane disrupts Senku.