Chapter 7: The Return of Yashiro Nene

Yashiro could hear sniffles and whimpers from her friend that was hugging her, she felt concerned but what made her more concerned was that she was not wearing any clothes and her friend is hugging her naked body, she looked around and noticed there were more people, strangers in shorth except the No.2 and No.5 apparition. They were looking at her not caring at all.

"H-ha-Hanako-k-kun, t-the-ere, the-ere please stop crying, w-whats w-w-wrong?" Yashiro stuttered feeling so embarrassed but she couldn't just stop and yell questions when her friend is crying.

Hanako hugged Yashiro tighter "Y-Yashiro...Your back, your back!" Hanako looked up tears streaming down his face. Yashiro was confused and speechless at the moment, Tears were streaming down his face as he stared at the magenta orbs of his dear friend.

"H-Hanako-kun what are you..." She looked up to her surroundings and noticed, she wasn't in the school bathroom anymore, everything looks just like a cave with glowing jewels and flowers around "...Talking about..." She continued, Everything wasn't right, Strangers were looking at her, the room changed, Hanako-kun was crying, SHE'S NAKED "H-HANAKO-KUN BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON, W-WHY AM I NAKED?! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!?!, WHAT IS THIS PLACE?!" She frantically looked around as the grip of the No.7 loosens.

He sniffed and looks at her "O-oh r-right I-i forgot" Hanako wipes away his tears, suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see Senku glaring at him. Senku pushed both of them apart, His forehead showed a twitch "Excuse me ghost boy has anybody ever told you to keep your hands to yourself and mind personal space?!" He angrily glared.

Hanako blinked and cleared his voice "Well I'm sorry welch onion but I'm her friend so I have the right to be around her!" Hanako argued back. Soon the two started bickering leaving Yashiro to be confused and stunned "Im so sorry about them, here" Yuzuriha gave her a blanket to cover-up for now "Ah Thank you so much! b-but who are you people?" She confusingly looked at the rest.

As the two continue to bicker Tsuchigomori approached the two and hits their heads "Oi quiet down you brats and handle your responsibility" He yelled pointing at Yashiro looking around all confused.

"ah r-right Yashiro" Senku scratched his neck "YASHIRO" Hanako jumped and hugged his friend once more, Yashiro yelped in surprise  "It been so long!!" Hanako hugged tighter "h-huh b-but didn't we just talk about our plans back in the bathroom?" Yashiro tilted.

Everyone looked at her worryingly "what?" Yashiro sweatdropped and looked confused "You've been unconscious for 3,700 years" Senku approached bluntly, everyone looked at him stunned "Hehe nice joke mister but im being serious here" Yashiro sweatdropped, soon Kohaku hit Senku's head "Idiot! don't be too blunt!" She yelled, "Well I'm telling the truth aren't I?!" He looked back at Yashiro's face that turned white"Eh" She said, she looked at the others and noticed there weird outfits "Eh" She looked around once more until everything sank in "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH" She shouted.

Everyone covered their ears "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, ONE MOMENT WE WERE JUST TALKING THE NEXT IT'S BEEN 3,700 YEARS?!?!" Yashiro slumped down and scratched her head. "You were petrified along with other people in the entire world, I was one of them, along with some people here". Senku bluntly explained making Yashiro even more shocked.

"S-so how d-did I escape?" She looked up "Oh Senku here freed you" Chrome interrupted wrapping his arm around Senku "Ah really! Thank you so much Senku-sama!" She smiled warmly making Senku blush a little. He looked away "N-no mention it" Yashiro looked around her surroundings once more "Am I the only one you freed so far?" She tilted her head.

"Yeah, we were only planning to free you anyway" Senku scratched, Yashiro was confused, why only her? "U-um I don't want to be rude or anything, I am thankful for you freeing me but...why me?" Yashiro asked Senku looked back at her and sighed, he breathed in then out.