Chapter 3: The Seven Mysteries

As they walked through the forests, It was slightly windy so the air felt nice "Hmmm it's starting to get windy..." Tsukasa points out "Yes yes It Is, it would be a perfect setting to tell our little story~" Gen smiled.

"So what're these Seven Mysteries?" Taiju asked "Hmmm where should I start...Ah, how about...The Hanako-san of the Toilet" Gen smiled getting a giggle from Senku while the others tilted there heads "What's a toilet?" Chrome and Ginro asks.

Gen scratched his head "Well Ummm...."Gen sweatdropped having hard to explain the modern body waste system "It were you excrete your body waste like ammonia pee" Senku interrupts getting a slight flinch from Kohaku.

"Well yes...so umm back to the topic!" Gen interrupts "Hanako-san wasn't that also an urban legend?" Yuzuriha asks "Ah yes, of course, it Is anyway, according to Its rumor, No.7 of the seven mysteriesー Hanako-san of the toilet. In the third stall from the end of the girl's bathroom on the third floor of the old building......You'll find Hanako-san. She will grant one wish to anyone who summons her spirit. But in exchange, that person will have to give up something precious. To summon the ghost, you knock three times...And thenー"Hanako-san Hanako-san, Are you there?" Gen finishes with a smile getting a yawn from Senku as he watches Suika skipped ahead.

"Awww not interest Senku-chan~" Gen tilts his head "Bores me really" Senku replied "Those are just fiction so it's obvious he wouldn't be interested" Tsukasa points out "But it's entertaining at least" Kohaku commented "Entertaining or not It isn't fun since It doesn't make sense, It would be more interesting if there was some science behind it" Senku shouted "Then how about another one! c'mon pick a number!" Gen cheered.

Kohaku's brow raised "Ummm number 2?" Kohaku shrugged "Ahh the School Mystery Number 2, The Misaki Stairs...good choice!" Gen cheered he then tilted his head "Hmmm let's see if I could remember ah right" He then starts to put his hands together "The Misaki Stairs,...Have you heard? There is a rule regarding that staircase that you must never break. You must never set foot on the fourth step. Why? Because......you will be taken to the other side." he then ends with a smile while others gave him a confused look.

 "What do you mean the other side?" Taiju asks "Hmm I don't know some say it means the afterlife some say to another dimension" Gen scratched.

Senku slouched "Oi mentalist let me remind you,  the more these stories have modern catch into it the more questions they will ask so keep that in mind" Senku turned to look at the man "Heheh I know, I know Senku-chan" Gen replied.

"But there Is another version of the Misaki stairs...." Gen smiles getting the attention of some "The greatest romance♡power spot, The Misaki Stairs!!, That place is the perfect spot for couples in love!, Any couple who climbs the entire length of the staircase while holding hands and professing their love may be bound together forever!♥ But you mustn't step on the fourth step!, Or your love will be severed for all eternity...~" His tone changed fitting for the sentence.

Gen received a good amount of weird looks "Well that was cute" Yuzuhira complimented "Aww see someone gets it!" Senku looked back at Suika "Yeah, yeah whatever you say mentalist" Gen pouted "Sigh, alright who wants to pick a number?" Gen looked around "Oh oh mee! Number 5!" Ginro raised his hands while waiving "Ahhh School mystery number 5, The 4 pm Bookstore" Gen smiled "This one should be entertaining!~".

Senku then started yawning "It better be" He mumbled "Alright then, School mystery number 5 The 4 PM book stacks. In this school's library......There's a special storeroom you can only enter at 4 pm. The room is full of books with people's names. Each of these books contains a record of that person's life at this school. What they did here, what they're going to do here. Past, present and futureー it's all written in the book...! But...If you do go to the 4 PM book stacks......You have to be careful. There are three kinds of books in the bookstacksー white, black, and red. The white ones have records of people who are alive. The black ones are records of people who have died. and those two kinds are okay......But the red books...! Those are the ones you should never read." Gen looks around receiving blank faces from everyone "well isn't that interesting" Kohaku said, "What's a book?" Ginro tilts his head.