Part 6

Roli went near Siddhant...

Roli: Siddhant i am going for a match...

Siddhant: match!!!

Roli: yes Siddhant.. Wrestling match...

Siddhant: OMG!!! what happened to you Roli... Why you turned wild like this???

Roli: What is wild in it...  You know it will be interesting... Lets go...

Siddhant: No.. No.. I am not coming...

Roli: You coward... you are afraid of even seeing the match... come and see how they fight...

Siddhant: Let me be coward.. i dont mind... but i wont come with you for such places... if you want to go out.. then come darling.. lets go somewhere like park or theatre and spend sometime romantic...

Roli: Romantic.. are you mad!!! i already told you.. i am not interested in any romance with you... then why are you talking like that... If you talk again like this.. then i will stop talking to you...

She showed angry face...

Siddhant: OMG!!! My Roli is upset... Ok.. go to that terrific match... I am not coming...

Roli turned her face as he denied to come with her and went to the match all alone...

She took the ticket and sat in the alloted seat to see the match...

The match started...

After few people... 

The announcement was made...

'Mr. Bharatwaj is going to fight with Mr. Arun Verma...'

Roli was eagerly looking at the stage...

The guy... the same shoulder... same personality... 

Roli was pleasantly surprised...

Roli looked at his face...

Roli: OH NO!!! 

His face was covered with some drawing and she was unable to see his face properly...

Roli was wondering.. why he draw like this on his face that his face itself is not visible properly...

The match started...

He fight very well and beat Arun Verma...

Some more round...

He went till last round...

And won the match too...

Roli was not on the floor...

She clapped her hand and shouted in happiness...

He turned towards her and went inside...

Roli just tried to rush out and catch him...

But the crowd was not helping Roli to come out of the place easily...

After much difficulty she went to enquire about him...

But someone told.. He just left in the car and showed a car which was just passing through the gate very fast...

Roli: OMG!!!  I missed him again...

Roli got upset...