Part 15

Roli rushed towards Siddhant with a big smile...

Roli in that happiness gave some kisses too...

SIddhant: OMG!!! you seems to be very happy...

Siddhant made Roli to sit on the lap... and wrapped his hand around her...

Siddhant: Roli tell me...what is the reason behind this big smile...

Roli: I got the job...

Siddhant: You got the job... Congrats...

ROli: Yes in marketing in the Verma Industries...

Siddhant: What???

Roli: yes Siddhant... Why are you so much shocked...

Siddhant was thinking.. Roli you attend that company interivew... Oh GOd!!! They are our competitor.. But how can i tell you that... You are in excitement of getting that job...

Roli: Siddhant... what are you thinking this much in deep...

Siddhant: Roli... why in marketing... it will be difficult for you...

He said to convince Roli...

Roli: What difficulty siddhant... we studied for that only... Is it like you doubt my capacity..

SIddhant: Hey Roli.. Not at all..

Roli: Then what Siddhant...

Siddhant didn't want to upset Roli...

Siddhant: Ok... Congrats... Are you happy now...

ROli: Yes i am happy... but you are also happy in that right...ONly after you accepted for me to go to job i applied for it...

SIddhant: I am happy only Roli... Now in that Happiness...

Siddhant pulled her towards him and moved towards her face...

The days were passing...

Roli did vigorous marketing & because of which the customers got split between both companies...

Bharatwaj industries lost some of customers...

There was meeting held for the same...

Siddhant asked marketing staffs about reason of getting less business than before...

Staff1: Sir... few customers went to our competitor company...

Siddhant: Why they went... some short coming from our end.. otherwise how it is possible... why you people dont have grip on customer...

Siddhant started shouting at them... for their inefficient...

Staff2: Sir... there is no use of shouting at us Sir... i know the reason how they are getting biz...

Siddhant: Then why cant you tell that on first place...

Staff2: I thought of not telling that.. but now left with no option...

Siddhant: Can you tell me what are you trying to say...

Staff2: Sir... the reason behind this biz diversion is a lady...

Siddhant: Lady???

Staff2: yes sir... As verma industries were not getting much biz like us appointed a lady as marketing staff... So she is visiting our customers and diverting the biz to that company... 

Siddhant: What do you mean??? She is marketing staff right... like she visit the customers... you too visit them and get the biz... dont bring that as reason...

Staff2: Sir you didn't understand what i told.. i mean... That lady is used for getting that biz... i hope you understood now...

Siddhant: Stop it...

Siddhant was unable to hear anything more...

He just quit that meeting hall...

He took his car and rushed towards his house...