Part 21

Roli checked with Doctor then and there and was getting relaxed that he is alright...

Roli was in the office...

After finishing a meeting with a customer...

She felt little tired and headache too started...

So Roli went towards the Canteen...

When she was having coffee in the canteen two of other marketing staffs were talking between them unknown that ROli is also there...

Person1: See how we got fire from boss because of this girl...

Person2: you are right... We too were performing earlier and also now... But if that girl is bringing more biz then what is the need to fire us for that...

Person1: Exactly... more over dont we know how she is getting more biz... we are also in this market even prior to her entry and dont we know how difficult it is.. If she is getting more then it is only because of the reason that she is a lady and who knows what all she is doing to get it...

Person2: You are right.. For that.. we cant go in Saree & chudidar and do whatever she is doing right...

Roli was shocked hearing all these...

OMG!!! What are they talking about me...

Is this the opinion of my own collegue... 

Then what will be opinion of outsiders...

Is this what Siddhant was telling me...

Does he heard any such comment and tried to convey me that...

Roli was confused...

She was thinking what to do now..

She thought of complaining about this to her MD...

She just finished having coffee and rushed towards MD Cabin...

MD: welcome Roli...

Roli: Sir.. you know what i heard now...

Roli narrated about the discussions happened in the canteen to MD...

MD: Roli... i can understand... But it is normal that 4 people will talk in 4 different ways when we work.. We should not care for that... 

Roli: Then for what we should care sir...

MD: Of course we should care for the results... We should get the biz.. that is more important... Even if you might have done something like what they told.. what is harm in it.. ultimately we are getting biz.. that is enough for me...

Roli: What... What are you talking... I didn't expect this from you...

MD: Roli.. i am least bothered what you expect from me.. I am your MD.. i am only concerned about my expectation... and my expectation is you should bring biz... nothing more.. I am least bothered about how you are getting that through... 

Roli: I didn't think of you as so selfish and such person... 

MD: Of course.. i am selfish... My only aim is to kick Bharatwaj industries and hoist my flag in the city...

Roli: What.. which company you said...

MD: Of course.. our one & only competitor Bharatwaj Industries... Infact the customer list given to you to get the biz were already customers of Bharatwaj Industries only... And of course i need to admit you did good job too.. You know we are nearing their level now in the market.. I am sure we will kick them and go to the top position soon...

Roli: OMG!!!! what i did... 

Roli went back to her seat

She swiftly wrote the resignation letter...

She came back to MD...

Roli: SIr.. My resignation letter.. and my ID card, lap top, SIM Card, Visiting card.. I am going...

Roli surrendered all the given items...

MD: But why??? Are you upset on those talks... Come on... you are intelligent girl and you should not take such rash decision for those talks.. 

Roli: No i am not intelligent... i was not knowing i was digging hole below my legs itself... Just accept my resignation...

MD: But why... I cant understand...

Roli: I am wife of MD of Bharatwaj Industries...

Roli just went out of his cabin without waiting for his further reply...

He was sitting in shock...

Roli rushed towards those marketing persons who were talking in the canteen...

Roli: Dont you both have sisters or mother... The situation will come even if not now that your wife or sister go for a job... Just imagine what if someone else comment like how you did about me to your wife or sister... Then only you can feel that pain.. Moreover for marketing there is no need for being lady or wear saree & churidar... Talent, knowledge, hard work this is what required... Dont show your talent in talking about others.. Dont increase the knowledge of talking about others.. Instead put your talent, hard work & knowledge in the job.. You will get biz for sure...

Roli just rushed out of the company and started her journey towards her house...