Chapter 11

Jimin woke up with a smile. Yoongi's still beside him sleeping peacefully. Since that unfortunate incident, it was nothing but pure bliss for the couple. Yoongi made sure to spend more time with him and spoil him with affection and gifts. They now arrive and leave work together, with most nights ending up as date nights. Even Namjoon has noticed that his bestfriend isn't spending as much time as he does in the Genius lab, but he's not complaining. In the younger CEO's opinion, his hyung works too hard and deserves a much needed rest.

Jimin sighed as he turned and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, landing soft kisses on his lips.

Yoongi stirred and smiled upon seeing his boyfriend. "Well, this is a nice way to wake up to."

Jimin giggled. "Good morning, Yoonie."

"Good morning, Jiminie... what are you doing?", Yoongi asked as he felt Jimin caressing his thighs.

"Nothing.", Jimin answered with a naughty smile.

The older smirked before pretending to groan. "Oh, you know exactly what you're doing. It's not nothing. Come on, Jimin. We have to get up or we're going to be late."

"Oh, that's okay. I know the CEO."

Yoongi grinned. "Is that so?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Well then..."

Jimin squealed as Yoongi flipped them over.

*****

"Tae! What are you doing here?", Jimin screamed as he saw his bestfriend and his bff's assistant wandering the halls of the company.

"Minie! We came here to get TxT's measurements. Thank you so much for the recommendation. Hobi hyung liked my designs and asked me to do their comeback outfits."

"Oh, that is so exciting! You deserve it, Tae! I'm pretty sure your designs will be so awesome, Hobi hyung won't think of another designer whenever he needs new outfits for our idols.", Jimin declared.

Tae grinned. "Are you busy? Let me treat you to lunch!"

*****

"Tae, can you also design me an outfit? Not really for a public appearance, just to add to my personal wardrobe. I saw the couple jackets you made for Jimin and Yoongi and they're so cool. I also want a unique piece like that.", Jin asked the designer. The bestfriends bumped into the idol on their way out and invited him to join them for lunch.

"Sure, Jin-ssi! Let me get your measurements later. I can work on it after I am finished with TxT.", Tae answered, grateful for all the connections he's making thru Jimin. Tae is quite an accomplished model, famous in and out of Korea. He just recently ventured into fashion designing knowing he's not getting any younger and is in danger of getting replaced by much younger models any time. While he has a steady slew of clients, mostly family and friends, his label called Vante has yet to go mainstream and get recognized in the fashion world.

Jimin grinned at Tae, proud of his bestfriend. He then turned to the idol. "By the way, hyung, how was Japan? Anything exciting that happened?"

"Hmmm, it was great but tiring. We added a date after the first two schedules sold out. Having a tour is always exciting, Jimin. You know that.", Jin smiled as he continued to eat his steak.

"Oh. So, nothing extraordinary happened?", Jimin prodded.

"Nothing. Why? Is something supposed to happen?", Jin asked the younger.

Jimin smiled and shook his head. "Nothing, hyung. We haven't seen each other in a while so I'm just curious to know if there's something new in your life."

Jin laughed. "If there is, you've probably read it in the tabloids already. Give or take a few details of course."

Jimin nodded, feeling a bit disappointed. So, Jungkook hasn't confessed yet. He knows Namjoon said that Jin is straight but the producer can sometimes be so naive. Just because the idol never had a boyfriend before doesn't mean it can't happen in the future. And he's hoping that future includes Jungkook!

*****

"How was your day?", Yoongi asked Jimin as they drove home.

Jimin sneaked a peak at his boyfriend looking very manly while driving, eyes focused on the road, one hand on the stirring wheel, the other on the gear, veins in his arms visible due to slight tension. He sighed. There's just something very domestic about driving home together after a day's work and Jimin loves being on the passenger's seat each time.

Yoongi smirked as he glanced briefly at the dancer. "I already know that I'm good-looking Jimin, no need to stare at me to prove it."

Jimin flushed at the comment, embarrassed at getting caught. "You're so silly, Yoongi! I was just daydreaming about other things and just happened to look at your direction. What were you saying again?"

"How was your day?", Yoongi repeated chuckling at his little mochi.

"It was good. Work's fun now that Jungkook is back. Can't wait for Taemin to be back with BTS from LA so we can all work together again for TxTs comeback and BTS' concert. Oh, and I saw Tae today. We had lunch with Jin hyung. Thank you so much for convincing Hobi hyung to give Tae a chance.", Jimin narrated.

Yoongi smiled as he turned into their driveway. "No need to thank me. It was pretty easy to convince Hobi since he already liked Tae's work when he saw the presentation Tae showed him during our dinner.

Yoongi turned to Jimin as he turned off the car. "Us showing up at work with the jackets Tae made for us sealed the deal."

Jimin smiled sweetly at Yoongi. "Still, thank you for supporting my bestfriend. I know that jacket's really not your taste but you went ahead and wore it. I really appreciate it."

"Are you kidding? I loved that jacket! I rocked it!", Yoongi declared laughing gummy smile and all.

Jimin joined in the laughter rolling his eyes. "Sure, Yoonie!"

"Well, maybe it was a bit too loud for my taste but the design really is impeccable and it looked great on you. Taehyung deserves to have this opportunity.", Yoongi said sincerely.

Jimin leaned in for a kiss. "Thank you so much, Yoonie. I love you!"

"I love you too, baby!"