Chapter 10

I woke up in the middle of the night from Xavier's cry I got up and started rocking him to see if he  would be quiet but it wouldn't work I set him down on in his crib that Jared's beta had brought both for my pups and went to the bag that Tate's members had given me and I started making a bottle of milk for him.

I finished feeding him  and he soon fell asleep. As soon as he fell aleep  someone knocked the door down and It was Jared with a frantic look on his face  with dark bags under his eyes.

" What's wrong!"  He yelled.

" Nothing please be quiet they are asleep."

" You don't tell me what to do." He whispered.

He just walked away closing the door quietly with no noise to be heard.

Why does he hate me so much what did I ever do to him?

I should be the one hating him for the way he has treated me and for killing Tate.

How i missed Tate but i had found out the horrible things he has done and what he did to his own mate Violet i didn't know how i should think of him.

Since Tate was killed Jared became the new Alpha. The pack doctor comes to visit me once a week. On the first day we reunited he told me Tate was a person gone mad and a killer.

Tate killed Violet after she rejected him. She was a human but she didn't suffer Tate had made that up.

Flash back of what the doc told Scarlet

Tate had cut into Violet's skin with his claws carving bks name onto hsr back to make her suffer he had raped multipul times and had her chained up and then killed her parents right infront of her. Tate then ripped her heart out and crushed it with his hands. He took her lifeless body and left it with her parents in a trash bin and had left their bodies to rot.

End of flashback

I don't know what made him turn so evil,  but the doc told me getting rejected by your mate was the worst pain ever and sometimes makes you loose sense of who you are or leaves you with depression. Yet why wasn't i suffering with grief had Jared not rejected me yet?

The doctor also had told me that Tate had killed  countless of women that reminded him of Violet or if they knew the real story about Violet.

He told me I was the one that looked  most like her and Tate wanted to keep me because I hadn't rejected him. It made me think to the day he told me not to leave him if I had  pushed him away the day he went to my old apartment he would have killed me too.

I don't regret naming my daughter Violet I'm okay with it. It's a good thing for keeping her memory alive longer. I have so much respect for her for enduring so much pain like I had well am.

I hadn't been able to sleep for the past two weeks because everytime I close my eyes I keep seeing Tate and his dead body and him yelling at me with the words that he had said before he died and they haunted me.I should have stayed with him and maybe this wouldn't have happened.

I honestly was starting to think that Jared actually cared about me because he hadn't been sleeping either since I hadn't slept that's why he has such dark bags under his eyes but maybe he was just stressed out of me being here or the simple fact that i exist.

When i do get a little hope he crushes it by locking me away from my kids for a day or two.

He sometimes takes care of our pups and I'm grateful for that, because he shows them so much love knowing that he could kill me any day im fine with that because if he did i would know my pups would have someone who would love them and take care of them.