06. Warmth

How long has it been ever since the death of the Upper Moon Five, [name]? Akaza couldn't remember, but all he knew was ever since [name] had left the world, Kokushibo has been seen entering her room every night, kneeling in the middle of it.

Cradling that last bit of fabric that laid upon [name]'s body once.

He often heard Muzan talking trash about how weak [name] was, and what a disappointment she had been to him. It was clear to everybody that the demon lord did favor [name] a tad bit too much for his personality, but they believed it was because she was beautiful.

She held potential.

There were nights where Kokushibo would go on a rampage, whenever Doma continues to taunt him for being so attached to the dead Upper Moon Five. And then, there was Akaza who was sick and tired of Doma's constant whining, believing he deserved to be beaten for being such a dick.

There was a new Upper Moon Five that took [name]'s position, and Kokushibo knew Muzan had taken a liking to Gyokko, after all, the pots he made were able to be sold at a high price. The ridiculous pot demon was another headache addition to both Akaza and Kokushibo, although Doma was like a cancer within their minds.

Kokushibo had not once decided to stay within the same room as any of the Upper Moon Demons ever since [name]'s death. The young boy he had turned into a demon had gone up the ranks as well, taking the position of the Upper Moon Six.

Yet, all Kokushibo could think about right now was how much he wanted to see [name]. Then came Doma once more. He was seen walking into [name]'s abandoned room now, it was funny to him. He wondered why didn't Muzan want to clear off this weakling's room.

He then took a look at the devastated looking Kokushibo, and a grin plastered on his face once more. Obviously ready to cause some mischief and irritate the poor Upper Moon One. Akaza then stood at the doorway as he watched. Waiting for Kokushibo to snap once more at the Upper Moon Two.

"You seem rather hung up about her death still, Kokushibo-dono," Doma spoke out as he casually laid himself in the futon where [name] used to sleep in. Kokushibo then narrowed his pairs of eyes at the Upper Moon Two, and a scowl plastered on his face.

"You are a demon, how could you feel so attached to another demon? She doesn't deserve such attachment from the great and powerful Kokushibo-dono," Doma added on as he gently uses his razor-sharp golden fan and shred a little of [name]'s pillow.

The grin remained on his face as Kokushibo grabbed hold of Doma by his hair and yanked him out of [name]'s room. Anger and hatred boiling within his demon soul as Doma had damaged something that [name] once owned.

Akaza then watched as Kokushibo brought out his nichirin blade and proceeded to slice Doma up into pieces. Not caring that he was injuring his fellow comrade, for all that was in Kokushibo's mind was pure hatred and anger.

How he detested the Upper Moon Two for dissing [name] just like that.

"Wah! Akaza-dono! Save me!" and Akaza narrowed his yellow eyes in response at what Doma had done as the Upper Moon Two had latched himself onto the Upper Moon Three, despite being all bloody. Feeling irritated by the touch of Doma, Akaza immediately used his leg and kicked him away from his body.

"Fuck off," he spat out and watched as Kokushibo remained in the center of the meeting platform. He could clearly tell base on the way his posture was, and how he was breathing. Kokushibo was going on a rampage.

Ever since [name]'s death, Kokushibo had been going on a rampage. Whether it was beating Doma up because the latter had spoken ill of [name], or going out into public at night, feasting upon numerous innocent lives.